Silverstone Milo Slim Mini ITX HTPC Desktop Case
Silverstone ML05B USB 3.0, Milo Slim HTPC, mini-ITX, Black, w/o PSU
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
Superbly Compact Design
Continuing with the popular slim form factor HTPC, the Milo ML05 HTPC case is the smallest in the Milo series to-date and yet still able to fit modern day components. Although measuring only 7 litres in size, it can accommodate Mini-ITX motherboard, SFX power supply and install up to four 2.5” hard drives. An innovative multipurpose 4-in-1 bracket also allows installation of a slim optical drive, a 3.5” hard drive, two 2.5” drives, or a 120mm fan depending on user’s requirement. Complementing a superbly compact design is a beautiful acrylic front panel that seamlessly integrates into home theatre environments, making ML05 the best petite HTPC case on the market.
• Super small at only 7 litters.
• Support up to two 80mm fans.
• Multipurpose 4-in-1 bracket.
• Support Mini-ITX motherboard and SFX power supply.
• Support four 2.5” HDD/SSD.
• Model No: SST-ML05B (black).
• Material: Acrylic and plastic front panel, 0.8mm steel body.
• Motherboard: Mini-ITX.
• Drive bay External 9.5mm/12.7mm slim slot-loading optical drive x 1 (replaceable with 3.5” HDD x 1 or 2.5" HDD x 2 or 120mm fan x 1).
• Internal 2.5" x 4.
• Side Right: 2 x 80mm fan slot.
• Top 120mm fan slot / oversized PSU vents.
• Expansion slot 1.
• Front I/O port USB 3.0 x 2.
• Audio x 1.
• MIC x 1.
• Power supply 1 x Optional standard SFX.
• Expansion card 1x low profile width restriction-2.95" (74mm).
• Limitation of CPU cooler 37~70mm.
• Limitation of PSU SFX.
• Net weight 2.1kg.
• Dimension 350mm (W) x 99 mm (H) x 204 mm (D), 7 liters.
• 13.78" (W) x 3.9" (H) x 8.03" (D), 7 litres.
• Extra Support Kensington locks.
|Core Chassis Specifications|
|Case Form Factor||HTPC|
|Motherboard Form Factor||Mini-ITX|
|I/O, Bays & Expansion|
|Front/Side/Top Panel I/O||
|Standard Expansion Slots|
|Vertical Expansion Slots|
|Fans & Filters|
|Liquid Cooling Support|
|Front Radiator Compatibility|
|Top Radiator Compatibility|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Max CPU Cooler Height|
|Max GPU Card Length|
|Cable Routing Space|
|LED Lighting Functionality|
|LED Lighting Emitters|
|LED Lighting Colour|
|LED Lighting Support & Control|
|Power Supply Compatibility|
|PSU Wattage (If Included)|
|PSU 80+ Rating (If Included)|
|PSU Mounting Location|
|Max PSU Length|
|Chassis Physical Specifications|
|Chassis Contruction Materials||Steel|
|Dimensions||350 x 99 x 204 (WxHxD mm)|
|Weight||2.1 kg (Approx)|
|Model Number||SST-ML05B USB 3.0|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- SilverStone Technology GmbH
- Carsten Buss Tel.: +49 40 675931-35
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.