Shure BLX Wireless System w/BETA98H/C Microphone
Shure BLX14/B98H/C Wireless Instrument System, BLX4 Wireless Receiver, BLX1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter, B98H/C Mic
By DPD On 15th Jul
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Shure BLX14 Wireless Instrument System with Beta 98H/C Microphone
Rock solid Wireless audio clarityThe Beta 98H/C condenser microphone combines simple setup and an intuitive interface for performance you can trust in, it's a versatile solution for brass or percussion instruments. It also offers a flexible integrated gooseneck with clip-on clamp for a secure fit and precise positioning.
Shure Quality and Durability
BLX4 Wireless Receiver for BLX Wireless SystemThis Analog wireless receiver provides improved linearity and frequency response with group and channel scan for easy set-up. Features include microprocessor internal antenna diversity, frequency QuickScan, and two-color audio status indicator LED.
Beta 98H/C Condenser MicrophoneThe WB98H/C instrument microphone provides high gain-before-feedback and rejection of unwanted noise. Featuring preamplifier circuitry for linearity across frequency range, tailored frequency response for studio quality, and a wide dynamic range.
BLX1 Digital Wireless Bodypack TransmitterThe BLX1 bodypack has a lightweight and durable design. Ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in hand, with adjustable gain control. You will get up to 14 hours of continuous use using 2 x AA batteries (included) and an operating range of 100m.
Quality That’s in the Details
BLX4 Wireless Receiver for BLX Wireless System
• Up to 12 compatible systems (region dependent)
• Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
• One touch QuickScan locates the best open frequency
• Transmitter battery status monitor in hours and minutes
• ¼" and XLR audio outputs
• Two color audio status indicator LED: Green - Normal, Red: Excessive Levels
Beta 98H/C Condenser Microphone
• Premier live performance microphone with Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
• Uniform supercardioid pick-up pattern for maximum gain before feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
• Smooth, wide frequency response with gradual presence rise and controlled proximity effect tailored for vocals
• Advanced cartridge shock mount system absorbs mechanical shock and minimizes handling noise
• Dent-resistant steel mesh grille and enamel coated metal alloy construction resist wear and abuse
• Effective built-in pop filter reduces undesirable wind and breath noise
• Very low susceptibility to RF and electromagnetic hum
BLX1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter
• Power and battery status LED
• Adjustable gain control
• Quick and easy frequency matching
• AA batteries (included) provide up to 14 hours of continuous use
• 100 m (300 ft.) operating range (line of sight)
|Polar Pattern (Direction)||Cardioid|
|Sensitivity||-56 dBV/Pa (1.6 mV)|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Wired / Wireless||Wired|
|Including Shock Mount||No|
|Including Pop Shield||No|
|Including Mic Clip||No|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited