NZXT Source 210 Elite Gaming Case
NZXT Source 210 Elite Black Mid Tower Gaming Case with USB 3.0 w/o PSU
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The Source Series is NZXT’s chassis line designed to be a starting block for first time builders or a stepping stone for those who want to upgrade their rig later on. Each chassis faithfully serves their purpose as an affordable, memorable part of your system building experience; it may just be a keeper.
Features • 5.25” and 3.5” Screwless Design – Allows easy setup or removal of optical and hard drives.
• USB 3.0 – Provides the most up to date high speed data transfer.
• 140mm top fan included – Maximizes cooling potential.
• Bottom Mounted PSU – Positioned for the most effective PSU ventilation
• Wire Management Support – 20mm space for a neat and easy build
• Aluminum Textured Panel – Accents the chassis for a clean, modern look and feel
• Dual 120mm Front Intake – Takes advantage of front facing HDD bays for excellent airflow
• Maximum Cooling Potential – Eliminate heat by installing up to seven 120mm fans
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 1 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months