NZXT Sentry 2 SEN2-001 5.25" Touch Screen Fan controller for upto 5 Fans
NZXT Sentry 2 Touch Screen Fan Controller Meter for upto 5 Fans 5.25" Bay
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
Sentry 2 allows users to control up to 5 fans with the option for manually tuning individual fan speeds or letting the automatic controls take over to correspond to a specific temperature. The controller's advanced functionality sounds an alarm to alert the user should the temperature exceed a preset amount and stores saved settings even after it is turned off.
Designed to maximize efficiency, the Sentry 2 supports 10W per channel and creates less heat than traditional temperature displays. Features • Touch screen interface
• Five fan control through an intuitive interface
• Ultra fast selection and response time
• Display temperatures in both F and C
• Light switch turns off the meter when sleeping
• Automatic and manual modes of control
• Full compatibility with all types of fans using voltage control
• With a maximum of 10 Watts per channel, the Sentry 2 will support almost all high end fans
• Tuned accuracy with only a tolerance of one degree
• Sound alarm to alert when the temperature is over
• Stored settings, the Sentry keeps your settings even after power off
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 5th Mar 2007
Anybody who has been near their share of computer systems will appreciate that not all systems make the same amount of noise. There are a number of reasons for why this is so. Firstly, a computer makes noise for different reasons. Generally, anything mechanical is going to make noise.