NZXT Lexa S Gaming Case
NZXT Lexa S, Black Mid Tower Performance Gaming Case with Side Window with USB 3.0 w/o PSU
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Lexa S offers gamers sleek aesthetics with a smoked clear window and all black interior along with a 5.25" stealth bay, turned HDD cage, and punched holes in the motherboard which makes for a cleaner look and gives enthusiasts a solution for superior cable management. Additional features include an ambient light over the 5.25" drives for extra visibility at LAN parties and a bracket for two Solid State Drives.
Features • Immense Performance: 5 fan capability ( Front fan, Top 140mm fan, Side 120MM fan rear 120mm exhaust included ), fans rated at 43CFM, 23dB(A)
• Fan control: Determine noise and airflow based on your needs, dual intakes and dual exhausts are controlled independently
• Night light: An ambient light over the 5.25" drives give visibility in dark rooms and at LAN parties
• Black on Black: Smoked clear window and a black interior give the best combination of black on black.
• Meshed front panel allows for more airflow
• 5.25" Stealth bay to keep a clean look
• NZXT Solid State bracket allows for two SSD drives to be installed
• Wire Routing: Motherboard punched holes allows for quick CPU bracket removable and optimal wire routing.
• Turned HDD also helps with providing a cleaner look.
• Pre-drilled water cooling holes on the backplate
• High end graphics card support, extra space is especially designed to fit longer 10.5" cards
• Side mounted USB, Audio, and E-SATA ports
• Mounting holes for dual radiator at the top
• Removable filter at the bottom PSU
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.