Gigabit Mains Powerline Homeplug from Netgear PL1000-100UKS
Netgear Mains Powerline Gigabit Ethernet Port Adapter, Homeplug Access Point, 1000 Mbps, For Smart TV/Consoles/Streamers
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Features • Get Connected with Powerline - Netgear Powerline is one of the easiest ways to extend a wired Internet connection to any room without running long wires. Just plug into any electrical outlet and connect your device to the Ethernet port. It’s that easy.
• Next Generation Powerline - Very fast speed—up to 1000Mbps.
• Reliable Networking - Connect multiple adapters to expand your wired network reliably.
• Latest Technology - Homeplug AV2 support for Gigabit speeds through your electrical outlets for improved coverage.
• Plug-and-play - Setup in minutes, no need to configure or install software.
• Energy-saving - Automatically powers down when not in use.
• Push-and-Secure - Encrypts powerline network connections with the touch of a button.
|Data Transfer Rate (upto)||1000 Mbps|
|Standards and Protocols||
|Connectors||1 x RJ45 - 10/100/1000|
|Power Consumption (Max)|
|Dimensions||100 x 59 x 35.9 (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
- 0134 445 8200