MSI NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GAMING X PLUS 9Gbps
MSI GeForce GTX 1060 GAMING X PLUS 6GB 9Gbps GDDR5 VR Ready Graphics Card, 1280 Core, 1569MHz GPU, 1784MHz Boost
Play Hard, Stay Silent
MSI GAMING X+ graphics cards feature OC clock speeds, providing significantly increased gaming performance out of the box.
Built around a completely revamped thermal design, the new TWIN FROZR is truly in a class of its own in terms of design and performance.
Twin Frozr VI
• Smooth Heat Pipes: Squared shape at bottom maximize heat transfer from the copper base plate.
• Zero Frozr: Stopping the fan in low-load situations, keeping a noise-free environment.
• Airflow Control Technology: Deflectors thrusts air onto heat pipes for lower temperatures and better gaming.
TORX Fan 2.0: Supremely Silent
• Dispersion Fan Blade: Steeper curved blade accelerating the airflow.
• Traditional Fan Blade: Provides steady airflow to massive heat sink below.
Are you ready to play with the BEST?
Custom RGB LED Lighting
Create your personalised look with cool LED effects to match the gaming ambiance and complete your personal build.
Instant performance gain, LED control and premium features to keep your eyes fresh.
• Instant Performance Gain: Unlock extra performance or keep your card silent during light use in one click.
• LED Control: Full control on your RGB GAMING LEDs to set the mood.
• Mobile App: Control your graphics card from your phone.
• Game Ready Drivers for Each Major Title.
• Optimised Game Settings Tailored for your PC.
• Capture and Share Videos, Screenshots, & Broadcasts. Features • GeForce GTX 1060 GPU.
• 6GB 9Gbps GDDR5 Memory.
• TwinFrozr VI Cooler with RGB Lighting.
• VR Ready.
• Simultaneous Multi-Projection.
• NVIDIA Ansel.
• NVIDIA GameWorks.
• NVIDIA VRWorks.
• Game Ready Drivers.
• NVIDIA G-SYNC.
• NVIDIA GameStream.
• NVIDIA GPU Boost 3.0.
• Microsoft DirectX 12.
• Vulkan API.
• Open GL 4.5 Support.
• Display Connectors – DP 1.4. HDMI 2.0b, DL-DVI.
• HDCP 2.2.
|Chipset||GeForce GTX 1060|
|Edition||GAMING X PLUS|
|Manufacturing process||16 nm|
|Core Clock||1569 (1594 in OC Mode) MHz|
|Boost Clock||1784 (1809 in OC Mode) MHz|
|Memory Clock||9026 (9126 in OC Mode) MHz|
|Memory Bus||192 Bit|
|Cooling Solution||Dual Fan (2)|
|Cooler Design||Twin Frozr VI|
|Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x16)|
|Maximum Digital Resolution||7680x4320 @ 60Hz|
|Maximum Analog (VGA) Resolution||N/A|
|Max. Concurrent Displays||4 Displays|
|NVIDIA SLI Support||Not Supported|
|GeForce GTX VR Ready||Yes|
|Microsoft DirectX Support||12 API with Feature Level 12.1|
|Low Profile Compatible||No|
|Low Profile Support||N/A|
|Graphics Card TDP/Power||120W|
|Graphics Card Power Connectors||1 x 8-pin PCIe|
|Minimum Recommended PSU||400 W|
|Maximum GPU Temperature||94 °C|
|Dimensions||140 x 39 x 277 mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 24th Aug 2016
The market for graphics cards priced at Â£250 has been hotting up since both AMD and Nvidia released GPUs based on their latest architectures. AMD has been more eager to pinpoint the sub-Â£200 market with two GPUs - the Radeon RX 480 and Radeon RX 470. Specifically, if you can find one, the Sapphire RX 480 Nitro 4GB is arguably the best card south of this all-important figure.
Date Issued: 7th Jul 2016
NVIDIA is gearing up to launch the third-rung GeForce GTX 1060 with both reference Founders Edition form and with partner boards arriving at the same time, July 17.