Mellanox MCX516A-BDAT 40G / 8x10G
Mellanox MCX516A-BDAT ConnectX-5 Ex EN Network Interface Card 40GbE Dual-Port QSFP28 Tall Bracket ROHS R6
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Mellanox ConnectX®-5 EN Card 100Gb/s Ethernet Adapter Card
Intelligent RDMA-enabled network adapter card with advanced application offload capabilities for High-Performance Computing,Web2.0, Cloud and Storage platforms. ConnectX-5 EN supports two ports of 100Gb Ethernet connectivity, while delivering low sub-600nslatency, extremely high message rates, PCIe switch and NVMe over Fabric offloads. ConnectX-5 providing the highest performance and most flexible solution for the most demanding applications and markets: Machine Learning, Data Analytics, and more.
• Adaptive routing on reliable transport.
• Burst buffer offloads for background checkpointing.
• NVMe over Fabric (NVMe-oF) offloads.
• Back-end switch elimination by host chaining.
• Embedded PCIe switch.
• Enhanced vSwitch/vRouter offloads.
• Flexible pipeline.
• RoCE for overlay networks.
• PCIe Gen 4 support.
• Up to 100Gb/s connectivity per port.
• Industry-leading throughput, low latency, low CPU utilisation and high message rate.
• Maximises data centre ROI with Multi-Host technology.
• Innovative rack design for storage and Machine Learning based on Host Chaining technology.
• Smart interconnect for x86, Power, Arm, and GPU-based compute and storage platforms.
• Advanced storage capabilities including NVMe over Fabric offloads.
• Intelligent network adapter supporting flexible pipeline programmability.
• Cutting-edge performance in virtualisation networks including Network Function Virtualisation (NFV).
• Enabler for efficient service chaining capabilities.
• Efficient I/O consolidation, lowering data centre costs and complexity.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months