Intel Core i7-3970X Extreme Edition Sandy Bridge-E S2011 CPU, Retail
Intel Core i7-3970X Extreme Edition Hex Core Sandy Bridge-E Socket LGA2011 CPU 3.50GHz
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
Dominate your gaming competition with the unlocked, unleashed, and uncompromised 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor Extreme Edition. With a killer combination of features including Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology, and over-clocking, the ultra-threaded 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor Extreme Edition is flexible and devastatingly powerful. It's the ultimate weapon for gamers who demand unmatched PC performance.
Features • Automatically speeds up your processor when your PC needs extra performance—that’s Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0.
• Features 12-way multi-task processing that allows each core of your processor to work on two tasks at the same time—that’s Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology.
• Largest cache size and super low latency for quick response times.
• Intel’s highest graphics bandwidth with 36 lanes of PCI Express* 3.0.
• The most flexible overclocking features to allow tuning your system for extra performance.
• High PCI Express* bandwidth support
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
- 0870 607 2439
Date Issued: 9th Sep 2013
Intel's consumer CPU focus is clearly on the 4th Generation Core Processor Family, codenamed Haswell, which launched in June of this year. Offering a smattering of extra performance over last-gen Ivy Bridge but with energy efficiency very much to the fore, you'd be forgiven for thinking the range-topping Core i7-4770K is the meatiest chip around.
Date Issued: 11th Nov 2011
It's now three years since Intel released the Core i7 processor and associated X58 chipset, making up the LGA1366 platform. Then ushering in a new era for high-performance PCs and with numbers still to be bettered by AMD's rival Bulldozer chip, Intel's has the high-end desktop market sewn up for a while.