• Intel® Virtualization Technology Intel® Core™ i7 processor family for the LGA-2011 socket Extensions
• Intel® 64 Architecture
• Intel® Streaming SIMD Extensions 4.1 (Intel® SSE4.1)
• Intel® Streaming SIMD Extensions 4.2 (Intel® SSE4.2)
• Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions (Intel® AVX)
• Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology
• Intel® Turbo Boost Technology
• Enhanced Intel® SpeedStep® Technology
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
- 0870 607 2439
Date Issued: 9th Sep 2013
Intel's consumer CPU focus is clearly on the 4th Generation Core Processor Family, codenamed Haswell, which launched in June of this year. Offering a smattering of extra performance over last-gen Ivy Bridge but with energy efficiency very much to the fore, you'd be forgiven for thinking the range-topping Core i7-4770K is the meatiest chip around.
Date Issued: 11th Nov 2011
It's now three years since Intel released the Core i7 processor and associated X58 chipset, making up the LGA1366 platform. Then ushering in a new era for high-performance PCs and with numbers still to be bettered by AMD's rival Bulldozer chip, Intel's has the high-end desktop market sewn up for a while.