The Intel® Core™ i7 processor family for the LGA-2011 socket is the next generation of 64-bit, multi-core desktop processor built on 32-nanometer process technology. Based on the high performance Intel® Core™ i7 processor microarchitecture, the processor is designed for a two-chip platform as opposed to the traditional three-chip platforms (processor, MCH, and ICH). The two-chip platform consists of a processor and the Platform Controller Hub (PCH) and enables higher performance, easier validation, and improved x-y footprint.
• Intel® Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (Intel® VT-d)
• Intel® Virtualization Technology Intel® Core™ i7 processor family for the LGA-2011 socket Extensions
• Intel® 64 Architecture
• Intel® Streaming SIMD Extensions 4.1 (Intel® SSE4.1)
• Intel® Streaming SIMD Extensions 4.2 (Intel® SSE4.2)
• Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions (Intel® AVX)
• Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology
• Intel® Turbo Boost Technology
• Enhanced Intel® SpeedStep® Technology
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Intel Core i7 3820, S 2011, Sandy Bridge-E, Quad Core, 3.6GHz, 10MB Cache, 130W, Retail, No HSink/Fan . Please choose from the list below.