Icon Qcon EX G2 - Fader Expander
Icon Qcon EX G2 - Fader Expander for the QCon Pro G2 Universal Control Surface
By DPD On 29th May
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Whether you are tracking or mixing, the QCon EX G2 provides intuitive tactile control over your session. Set your levels, fine tune your EQs and effects, record automation, punch in and out of recordings, all at the tip of your fingers.
The QCon EX G2 is outfitted with 8 x motorised faders, 8 x multi-purpose push encoders, and 2 x foot pedal connectors. 12-segment LED level meters are provided for each channel, and a large backlit LCD screen displays channel names and parameter values.
The Icon QCon EX G2 controls your favorite digital audio workstation with Mackie Control or HUI emulation (for Pro Tools), and includes presets for a variety of the most popular DAWs including Cubase/Nuendo, Logic Pro, Ableton Live, ProTools, Studio One, Digital Performer, FL Studio, Samplitude, Reaper, Bitwig, Reason, Sonar, and Audition.
A User Define mode is also included, allowing you to customise the Icon QCon EX G2 to perfectly suit your workflow, by creating your own presets and midi maps.
The QCon EX G2 is class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7/8/10, and Mac OS X and features a high speed USB 2.0 connection.
Includes overlays for a variety of the most popular DAWs:
• Logic Pro
• Digital Performer
• FL Studio
• Studio One
• Adobe Audition
• Ableton Live
• User define mode
What's New In Generation 2?
UPDATED DAW MODE: We simplified the DAW mode in the new generation. Now instead of scrolling through a list of DAWs, users choose 1 = Mackie Control (for most of the most popular DAWs), 2 = Logic Pro (for Apple Logic Pro), 3 = Pro Tools (HUI mode for Avid Pro Tools) and 4 = User Define mode (for other DAWs, and custom maps). This improves the mapping AND increases the number of DAWs we can support.
MORE DAWs & UPDATED OVERLAYS: Now with overlays for FL Studio, Digital Performer, Adobe Audition, and Studio One, as well as Cubase, Nuendo, Reason, Ableton Live, Samplitude, Bitwig, Logic Pro, Reaper, Sonar, Pro Tools, Logic Pro and a User Defined mapping. And the overlays now have a dash of color to make mixing that much easier.
UPDATED HARDWARE - New Faders, Encoders and Jog Wheel: The G2 version of the Pro and EX now sport the same top of the line Alps motorized faders that are in the Platform series and QCon Pro X controllers. Plus the jog wheel has been updated and recoded for better accuracy.
BACK IN BLACK: The QCon Pro and EX G2s are now even more suave and salacious in an anodized matte black finish. Features • Fader expander for the Icon QCon Pro G2
• Add additional channels to your Icon QCon Pro G2 (up to 32-channels)
• Also works as a standalone control surface
• 8 x touch-sensitive motorized channel faders
• 12-segment LED level metering for channels
• 8 x dual function encoder knobs (Enter & rotate)
• Large backlit LCD to display channel name, control values etc. for each channel
• Illuminated buttons for each channel (Rec-enable, Solo, Mute, Select)
• 32 x assignable buttons when in user define mode
• MackieControl and HUI Universal emulation
• iMap – MIDI mapping software for user define mode (MIDI Learn)
• Expandable to 32-channel control surface with 3 units of Qcon EX G2
• User A & User B 1/4” TRS connectors for connecting with pedals
• Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7/8/10 (32-bit & 64-bit), and Mac OS X (IntelMac)
• USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
• Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMap software
• Robust aluminum and metal casing with Kensington lock port
|Frequency Response (Input)||N/A|
|Frequency Response (Output)||N/A|
|Maximum Input Level||N/A|
|Maximum Output Level|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited