HighPoint RR3740A PCIe SAS host Adaptor card
RocketRAID 3700 series host bus adapters are the world’s most price competitive 12G SAS/SATA RAID controllers, and deliver unprecedented end-to-end Generation 3.0 PCI Express transfer performance with Professional class RAID Storage reliability and management capabilities.
RocketRAID 3740A: Professional Class SAS 12Gb/s RAID Solutions
- RocketRAID 3700 series host bus adapters capitalize on HighPoint’s two decades of RAID and storage technology to deliver professional grade RAID storage at a fraction of the cost of conventional host RAID solutions. Each adapter is powered by our industry proven RAID technology, superior Gen 3.0 PCIe express transfer bandwidth, and up to sixteen dedicated 12Gb/s SAS channels, which support robust, high-performance RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50 and JBOD configurations of SAS or SATA hard drives of any disk format, including 512, 512e and 4Kn.
- RocketRAID 3700 series host bus adapters are designed to maximize the uptime and accessibility of RAID storage. RocketRAID storage and RAID recovery solutions enhance data retrieval from failed disks and streamline rebuild sessions.
- The universal RocketRAID WebGUI interface provides a wide range of preemptive monitoring and maintenance features that enable administrators to easily schedule verification sessions to ensure the health of each RAID storage configuration.
Features Hybrid Storage Solution (HSS): SAS/SATA RAID Arrays + SAS LTO Tape Drives & Libraries
Today’s storage applications need solutions that are versatile enough to support more than one type of storage application. RocketRAID 3700 adapters do not restrict media selection to hard disk drives; this “Hybrid” approach to storage connectivity accommodates both 12G and 6G SAS hard disks and SSD’s, 6G SATA drives, and SAS LTO 5/6/7 Tape device and Library configurations across a variety of platforms.
Seamlessly Upgrade RAID Storage
- RocketRAID 3700 adapters deliver an unprecedented level of flexibility when it comes to storage configurations. Customers are free to expand or convert RAID storage configurations as needed to keep on top of the evolving demands of the storage application, without sacrificing existing data. Online Capacity Expansion (OCE) allows administrators to add new drives to existing arrays in order to expand available capacity. Online RAID Level Migration (ORLM) allows administrators to convert one RAID level to another in order to tune storage configurations for maximum performance or data security.
- Arrays created with RocketRAID 3700 series adapters are future-proof; Online RAID Roaming allows customers to move existing RAID arrays to other 3700 series RAID controllers, in addition to all future HighPoint RAID products.
Customized Solution Services for SMB Customers
HighPoint offers a range of Customized Solution services for SMB Customers. We can tailor RocketRAID 3700 host bus adapters to meet the requirements of client defined storage applications across Linux, Windows, Mac and FreeBSD platforms, and are ready to assist Solution Providers with unique product branding. A full API library is available for integration projects and we offer a variety of Enclosure Management services including SGPIO, SES-2 and I2C.
HighPoint’s multi-HBA (host bus adapter) Non-RAID solution software packages are available for all major operating system platforms including Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, and Mac OS X. The RocketRAID 3700 device driver enables up to four independent cards to work in unison, and effectively function as a single 64-channel 12G SAS host controller. This innovative approach to direct-attached mass storage connectivity allows customers to simplify the build process, streamline maintenance procedures, and provides dedicated SAS 12Gb/s point-to-point bandwidth for each connected device. The robust, versatile, device driver allows administrators to keep tabs on the operational status of each card and individual storage device via the RocketRAID 3700's intuitive web-based management interface.
|Ports Internal||16 Int Ports|
|Ports External||Ext Ports|
|Connectors||16 x SAS 3 (12Gbps) / SATA 3 (6Gbps)|
|Low Profile Compatible||Yes|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.