Griffin Survivor Extreme Protective Case with Stand or iPad Pro 10.5" Black/Tint
Griffin GB43539 Survivor Extreme Protectice Case / Stand for iPad Air 10.5" (2019) & iPad Pro 10.5" - Black/Tint
By DPD On 22nd Jan
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Sealed, Splash-Proof Design
Surviving 4-foot drops (1.2 M) onto concrete, Extreme's patented Impact Dispersion System protects your 10.5-inch iPad Pro from drops by cushioning it within an impact-resistant shell.
Survivor Extreme uses a revolutionary back-loading design that eliminates the pesky air gap between the touchscreen and screen guard that can plague other full-coverage tablet cases.
We've redesigned Survivor Extreme’s work stand to be more useful than ever. The sliding back seals shut with a click so you know your 10.5-inch iPad Pro is properly fitted to your Survivor Extreme.
It snaps onto the case (so you always have it with you), then opens and locks into two positions that are perfect for watching videos, typing and making Facetime calls. There’s even a built-in holder for your Apple Pencil. So no matter what you're into, Survivor Extreme is ready for anything.
Please note: The image of the iPad was used for illustration purposes and is not included with this product.
• 4’ (1.2 m) drop-tested onto concrete, designed to meet or exceed U.S. military standard 810-G for protection against drops, shock and vibration.
• Multi-layer design with internal Impact Dispersion System, sealed headphone and lightning ports, protected mic and speaker ports work together to deliver all-around protection.
• Easy, rear-loading installation eliminates annoying air gaps between touchscreen and screen shield.
• Clip-on workstand with built-in Apple Pencil holder locks open to position iPad Pro for viewing, surfing or typing.
• Colour: Black with 'Smoke' Translucent Back.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.