AORUS NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB XTREME Edition
Gigabyte AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti XTREME Ed. 11GB GDDR5X VR Ready Graphics Card, 3584 Core, 1607MHz GPU, 1721MHz Boost
There are 8 people viewing this productDelivery options £5.48 By DPD DPD Delivered to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window. Free Collect Instore Q-Collect Place your order online and collect from our Bolton store with Q-Collect. Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
The AORUS Xtreme Edition GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti is NVIDIA’s new flagship gaming GPU, based on the NVIDIA Pascal™ architecture. The latest addition to the ultimate gaming platform, this card is packed with extreme gaming horsepower, next-gen 11 Gbps GDDR5X memory, and a massive 11 GB frame buffer. #GameReady.
AORUS graphics cards are crafted for perfection in pursuit of the ultimate graphics experience for gaming enthusiasts. Based on the revolutionary NVIDIA® Pascal™ GPU architecture, AORUS graphics card brings you incredible gaming experience.
• GPU Gauntlet™ Sorting.
• Pascal-powered graphics card give you superior performance and power efficiency.
• Support up to 8K display @60Hz.
• Outstanding performance for Virtual Reality gaming.
AORUS All-Around Cooling Solution
AORUS provides the all-around cooling solution for all key components of the graphics card. We take care not only GPU but also VRAM and MOSFET, to ensure a stable overclock operation and longer life. On the front side, the large copper base plate dissipates the most heat from the GPU and VRAM. On the back side, the copper back plate dissipates the heat from the GPU back side. All other key components are taken care of very well by the WINDFORCE cooling module. AORUS ensures the customer a better cooling solution in many ways.
Large Copper Base Plate
With direct contact to the GPU and VRAM, the large copper base plate combines the composite heat pipes to efficiently transfer heat generated from the interior cores to the heat sink.
Advanced Copper Back Plate Cooling
Excessive heat from GPU not only gets dissipated utilizing the massive cooling module in the front but also through the back side with a big copper plate, providing a well-rounded thermal solution for the GPU.
• WINDFORCE Stack: All new WINDFORCE Stack cooling with 3X 100mm fans in an innovative stacking structure for enhanced heat dissipation.
• 3x 100mm Fans: The 3x 100mm stack fans provide larger and more smooth airflow. And with more heatsink coverage than 3x 80mm fans, WINDFORCE stack fans will have 10% better cooling performance.
• <300mm: Make 3x 100mm stack fans into less than 300mm length area. To concentrate and enlarge the airflow on the whole heatsink for the most efficient heat dissipation.
• Alternate Spinning: The middle fan spins in the reverse direction to optimize the airflow to dissipate the heat more effective for accomplishing higher performance at a lower temperature.
• Unique Blade Fan: The airflow is spilt by the triangle fan edge, and guided smoothly through the 3D stripe curve on the fan surface, effectively enhancing the airflow by 23% over the traditional fans.
• Double Ball Bearing: The double ball bearing structure has better heat endurance and efficiency than sleeve structure.
• 3D Active Fan: The AORUS graphics cards are equipped with 3D-Active Fan. The fans will remain off when the GPU is under a set loading or temperature for low power gaming. The LED fan indicator on the top of the graphics card provides an instant display of the fan status.
• The Stripe Matters: With the better system airflow, the direction of the copper plate will help to increase the cooling performance.
• Angular Fin Design: The angular and unequal fins height does not only channel the airflow through the fins and enlarge the contact surface but also results in a lower noise level and better cooling capacity.
• Composite Heat-Pipes: The composite heat-pipes combines both thermal conductivity and phase transition for efficiently managing the transfer of heat between two solid interfaces which increases 29% of cooling capacity.
With 16.8M customizable colour options and numerous lighting effects, you could now choose the right scheme for your gaming rig through AORUS graphics engine.
• Cycling: Smoothly cycles through all colours.
• Consistent: Choose a colour for static light.
• Flash: Choose a colour for flash effect.
• Dual Flash: Choose a colour for double flash effect.
• Breathing: Choose a colour to fade in and out.
AORUS VR Link: So Easy to VR
AORUS VR Link features 1 extra front-facing and 2 rear HDMI ports, letting you connect a VR device and up to 2 HDMI monitors at the same time without having to swap cables, so you can flexibly set up a display configuration that best fits your gaming needs.
Multi Display Configuration Support
AORUS VR Link is the only output technology in the market that supports the following combinations of displays without any adaptors required. (VR Headsets are connected via HDMI)
AORUS Excellence: Premium Build in Every Aspect
Protection Metal Back Plate
Glorious black metal back plate provides the solid protection, strengthens the structure and inspires the passion for gaming.
AORUS Graphics Engine
Clock speeds, voltage, fan performance, power target can be monitored and tuned in real-time according to your own preference through this intuitive interface.
(*The interface and functionality of the software is subject to each model.)
We want your experience with AORUS to be the best you have ever had. This is why, on top of our standard 3-year warranty, we would like to offer you an additional 1 year of AORUS Care protection to your AORUS graphics card free of charge. Register on AORUS website to get 4 years warranty.
Discover next-generation VR performance, the lowest latency, and plug-and-play compatibility with leading headsets—driven by NVIDIA VRWorks™ technologies. VR audio, physics, and haptics let you hear and feel every moment.
The Latest Gaming Technologies
Pascal is built to meet the demands of next generation displays, including VR, ultra-high-resolution, and multiple monitors. It features NVIDIA GameWorks™ technologies for extremely smooth gameplay and cinematic experiences. Plus, it includes revolutionary new 360-degree image capture.
Pascal-powered graphics cards give you superior performance and power efficiency, built using ultra-fast FinFET and supporting DirectX™ 12 features to deliver the fastest, smoothest, most power-efficient gaming experiences. Features • Powered by GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti.
• Integrated with 11GB GDDR5X 352-bit memory interface.
• WINDFORCE Stack 3X 100mm Fan Cooling System.
• Advanced Copper Back Plate Cooling.
• AORUS VR Link provides the best VR experience.
• RGB Fusion: 16.8M customizable colour lighting.
• Metal Back Plate with RGB AORUS LOGO Illumination.
• Built for Extreme Overclocking 12+2 Power Phases.
• 4 Years Warranty (Online registration required).
|Chipset||GeForce GTX 1080 Ti|
|Manufacturing process||16 nm|
|Core Clock||1607 (1632 in OC Mode) MHz|
|Boost Clock||1721 (1746 in OC Mode) MHz|
|Memory Clock||11232 (11448 in OC Mode) MHz|
|Memory Bus||352 Bit|
|Cooling Solution||Tri Fan (3)|
|Cooler Design||WINDFORCE Stack 3X|
|Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x16)|
|Maximum Digital Resolution||7680x4320 @ 60Hz|
|Maximum Analog (VGA) Resolution||N/A|
|Max. Concurrent Displays||4 Displays|
|NVIDIA SLI Support||2-Way SLi with High Bandwidth Bridge Support|
|GeForce GTX VR Ready||Yes|
|Microsoft DirectX Support||12 API with Feature Level 12.1|
|Low Profile Compatible||No|
|Low Profile Support||N/A|
|Graphics Card TDP/Power|
|Graphics Card Power Connectors||2 x 8-pin PCIe|
|Minimum Recommended PSU||600 W|
|Maximum GPU Temperature||91 °C|
|Dimensions||142 x 55 x 293 mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 10th Mar 2017
NVIDIA's dominance in high-end graphics has been so complete that the GPU giant has been able to casually choose how it lays claim to the title of world's fastest graphics card.