Fractal Design Node 202 SFX PC Case and 450W Integra PSU
Fractal Design Node 202 Mini-ITX Computer Chassis with Built-In 450W Fractal SFX PSU, Horizontal/Vertical Orientation
This small footprint is an intelligently built unit where extreme detail was placed into the design phase to get every line and spec in perfect harmony. With both horizontal and vertical orientation possibilities, the Node 202 can be placed anywhere in the house. The sleek design makes it very attractive next to the TV in the living room or on your desk in the office.
The internal layout of the Node 202 keeps the hot components separate and has them all placed in proximity of free-flow air so the case will run cool despite not having any extra case fans.
The Integra SFX 450W PSU that comes inclusive with the enclosure provides stable power to the most demanding systems. It comes with customized connectors and tailored cables perfectly fitted for use within the Node 202, contributing to hassle-free installation and cable management. Features • Featuring a sleek and elegant design that will fit in any space or room.
• Extremely small footprint with a volume of only 10.2 liters.
• A highly versatile case that can be set up both vertically and horizontally.
• Supports Mini-ITX motherboards, SFX power supplies and graphics cards up to 310mm in length.
• Provides a smart thermal interior design highlighting separate motherboard and graphics card chambers.
• Strategically placed air filters for a dust free interior.
• Includes a Fractal Design Integra SFX 450W power supply with specialized cables for the Node 202 case, providing the right connectors with precise cable lengths.
• Quiet and efficient operation at 80PLUS Bronze efficiency with a 3 year warranty.
• Node 202 computer case.
• Integra SFX 450W power supply.
• Accessory box.
• User manual.
• Vertical stand.
• Riser card for graphics card.
|Case Edition||Node 202|
|Case Form Factor||SFX|
|Motherboard Form Factor||Mini ITX|
|Front/ Side/ Top Panel||
|Drive Bays||2 x 2.5" Internal|
|Fan Bays||2 x 120mm|
|Front Radiator Compatibility|
|Top Radiator Compatibility|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Power Supply Form Factor||SFX|
|Max PSU Length|
|Max CPU Cooler Height||56 mm|
|Max VGA Card Length||310 mm|
|Dimensions||145 x 463 x 388 (WxHxD mm)|
|Weight||3.5 kg (Approx)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 60 months
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.