Fractal Design Flex B-20 PCIe 3.0 x16 Vertical Riser Bracket
Fractal Design Flex B-20 Bracket, PCIe 3.0 x16, 200mm Riser Cable, 2-Slot GPU Support
By DPD On 17th May
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
The Rise of the GPU
The Flex B-20 bracket is a great supplement to your case, allowing you to mount your GPU vertically. This makes Flex B-20 an attractive companion to select Fractal cases like the Define 7 and the Define 7 XL.
• Fits ATX cases with bridgeless expansion slot covers (no bars between slots), such as the Define 7, the Define 7 XL and many others.
• Supports full-length GPUs with single or dual-slot brackets and coolers of any size.
• Places the GPU away from the side panel.
• Mounts easily with included captive thumbscrews.
• Full PCIe 3.0 x16 support offering uncompromised performance.
• Heavy-duty double-sided wiring delivers up to 3x the power of traditional riser cables (auxiliary power connections are recommended for devices over 40W TDP).
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Fractal Design