Fractal Design Mini ITX Define Nano S Window PC Case
Fractal Design Define Nano S ITX Computer Chassis, Mini ITX, with Window, 2x USB 3.0, Supports GPUs up to 315mm, Black
The case includes two Dynamic Series fans with both bottom and front intakes protected by easy-to-clean, removable dust filters.
With its mounting capabilities for simultaneous radiators and unobstructed airflow path, the Define Nano S can cool enthusiast-level components.
Equipped with Fractal Design’s signature ModuVent™ technology on the top vents and sound dampening throughout, the Define Nano S can run a powerful system quietly, a hallmark of the Define series. Features • A Define Series ITX case designed for silent computing with sound dampening and ModuVent™ technology.
• User-friendly construction with superior cable management and compatibility for full-size components.
• Flexible storage options with room for up to 4 drives.
• Accommodates a variety of radiator sizes and includes brackets for reservoir and pump mounting.
• Features two Dynamic Series fans — 1 GP-12 and 1 GP-14 — with an adapter included for motherboards with limited fan headers.
• Featuring an open interior allowing an unobstructed airflow path from the front of the case to the rear exhaust.
• Easy-to-clean filters on the top and bottom, spanning the PSU position, with the bottom filter ejecting from the front for easy-access.
|Case Edition||Define Nano S|
|Case Form Factor||ITX|
|Motherboard Form Factor||Mini ITX|
|Front/ Side/ Top Panel||
|Front Radiator Compatibility||1 x 120/140/240/280mm|
|Top Radiator Compatibility||1 x 120/240mm|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility||1 x 120mm|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Power Supply Form Factor||ATX|
|Max PSU Length||160 mm|
|Max CPU Cooler Height||160 mm|
|Max VGA Card Length||315 mm|
|Dimensions||203 x 344 x 412 (WxHxD mm)|
|Weight||4.6 kg (Approx)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.