EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GAMING ACX3.0 Graphics Card
The EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 graphics card is loaded with innovative new gaming technologies, making it the perfect choice for the latest high-definition games. Powered by NVIDIA Pascal, the most advanced GPU architecture ever created, the GeForce GTX 1060 delivers brilliant performance that opens the door to virtual reality and beyond.
These cards also feature EVGA ACX 3.0 cooling technology. EVGA ACX 3.0 once again brings new and exciting features to the award winning EVGA ACX cooling technology. SHP gives increased heatpipes and copper contact area for cooler operation, and optimized fan curve for even quieter gaming. Of course, ACX 3.0 coolers also feature optimized swept fan blades, double ball bearings and an extreme low power motor, delivering more air flow with less power, unlocking additional power for the GPU.
• dBi - dB Inverter: 0dB Operation & Optimised Fan Curve.
• Double Ball Bearings: 400% Longer Lifespan.
• MMCP - Memory/MOSFET Cooling Plate: 15% Cooler Memory, 13% Cooler GPU MOSFETs.
• SHP - Straight Heat Pipe: Increased Heatpipes & Copper Contact Area.
• Optimally Tuned Heatsink & Fin Design: 13% Quieter.
• White LED
Why Double Ball Bearings?
EVGA ACX 3.0 fans use double ball bearings, which offer 4X longer lifespan than the sleeve bearing fans used by competitors. The oil that is used sleeve bearing fans makes them vulnerable and prone to failure after time when the oil dries up. Upgrade to EVGA ACX 3.0 and your card will go the distance!
EVGA Precision XOC Unlocks The Power Of Pascal
The next generation of EVGA PrecisionX has arrived with EVGA Precision XOC. This new version of Precision is built for the NVIDIA Pascal architecture and combines the best of EVGA Precision and EVGA OC Scanner to give you never before seen overclocking features and built in automatic overclock tuning. Features • NVIDIA GameStream Technology: Stream extreme GeForce GTX PC gaming experiences to portable device like NVIDIA SHIELD with super-smooth, low-latency performance.
• NVIDIA G-SYNC Ready: NVIDIA G-SYNC monitors feature revolutionary NVIDIA technology that eliminates screen tearing while also reducing input lag. The result is the smoothest, fastest, and most responsive gaming experience ever seen.
• OpenGL 4.5 Support: Supporting the latest standards in the OpenGL API.
• Simultaneous Multi-Projection: Simulates separate viewports of the same scene giving improved performance in VR and improved display accuracy in NVIDIA Surround.
• VR Ready: Discover next-generation VR performance, the lowest latency, and plug-and-play compatibility with leading headsets-driven by NVIDIA VRWorks technologies.
• NVIDIA Ansel: Revolutionary new 360-degree image capture.
• NVIDIA GPU Boost 3.0: Dynamically maximizes clock speeds based on workload and allows enthusiast-class controls such as temperature target and fan controls, extra over-voltage headroom, and optimizations for water-cooling solutions. This allows gamers to push performance to new levels.
• Microsoft DirectX 12: Support for the latest Microsoft DirectX API to enable next-generation gaming.
• Vulkan API: A next generation graphics and compute API from Khronos Group that provides high-efficiency, cross-platform access to modern GPUs.
• PCI Express 3.0: This card is designed for the PCI Express 3.0 bus architecture, offering the highest data transfer speeds for the most bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications. It also maintains backwards compatibility with existing PCI Express motherboards for the broadest support.
• Max Digital Resolution - 7680x4320: DisplayPort 1.4 Ready supporting up to 7680x4320 resolution at 60Hz.
• HDMI 2.0b, DisplayPort 1.4 and Dual-Link DVI: The latest standards in DisplayPort and HDMI interfaces.
• Built for EVGA Precision XOC: This new version of Precision is built for the NVIDIA Pascal architecture and combines the best of EVGA Precision and EVGA OC Scanner to give you never before seen overclocking features and built in automatic tuning.
• EVGA ACX 3.0 Cooling: EVGA ACX 3.0 once again brings new and exciting features to the award winning EVGA ACX cooling technology. SHP 2.0 gives increased heatpipes and copper contact area for cooler operation, and optimized fan curve for even quieter gaming. Of course, ACX 3.0 coolers also feature optimized swept fan blades, double ball bearings and an extreme low power motor, delivering more air flow with less power, unlocking additional power for the GPU.
|Chipset||GeForce GTX 1060|
|Edition||GAMING ACX 3.0|
|Manufacturing process||16 nm|
|Core Clock||1506 MHz|
|Boost Clock||1708 MHz|
|Memory Clock||8008 MHz|
|Memory Bus||192 Bit|
|Cooling Solution||Dual Fan (2)|
|Cooler Design||ACX 3.0 with White LED|
|Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x16)|
|Maximum Digital Resolution||7680x4320 @ 60Hz|
|Maximum Analog (VGA) Resolution||N/A|
|Max. Concurrent Displays||4 Displays|
|NVIDIA SLI Support||Not Supported|
|GeForce GTX VR Ready||Yes|
|Microsoft DirectX Support||12 API with Feature Level 12.1|
|Low Profile Compatible||No|
|Low Profile Support||N/A|
|Graphics Card TDP/Power||120W|
|Graphics Card Power Connectors||1 x 8-pin PCIe|
|Minimum Recommended PSU||400 W|
|Maximum GPU Temperature|
|Dimensions||111.15 x 266.7 mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- 01788 247 298
Date Issued: 24th Aug 2016
The market for graphics cards priced at Â£250 has been hotting up since both AMD and Nvidia released GPUs based on their latest architectures. AMD has been more eager to pinpoint the sub-Â£200 market with two GPUs - the Radeon RX 480 and Radeon RX 470. Specifically, if you can find one, the Sapphire RX 480 Nitro 4GB is arguably the best card south of this all-important figure.
Date Issued: 7th Jul 2016
NVIDIA is gearing up to launch the third-rung GeForce GTX 1060 with both reference Founders Edition form and with partner boards arriving at the same time, July 17.