Creative Labs Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium PCI Sound Card
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Soundcard - PCI-E(x1), 7.1 speaker output
By DPD On 14th Nov 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Creative's Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium is the essential audio upgrade for maximum PC gaming and entertainment. Its PCI Express design guarantees total compatibility, plus hardware-accelerated EAX 5.0 and OpenAL support for maximum gaming performance. With X-Fi CMSS-3D for accurate and immersive 3D positional audio even over headphones, this card will give you the edge over the competition! THX certified, it also features onboard Optical I/O and real-time Dolby Digital encoding for single cable connectivity to your surround sound decoder. The supplied PowerDVD software works with X-Fi technology to let you play Dolby and DTS movies in incredible surround sound over headphones or speakers.
• Sound Blaster X-Fi PCI Express chipset is designed for the latest PCs.
• Hardware-accelerated EAX 5.0 and OpenAL gaming for ultra-realistic cinematic in-game audio. Creative ALchemy software restores EAX surround sound.
• Delivers accurate and immersive X-Fi CMSS-3D surround sound over headphones for on-line or late-night gaming sessions.
• On-board optical I/O with Dolby Digital real-time encoding, for single cable connection to your surround sound decoder.
• UAA (Universal Audio Architecture) design ensures maximum compatibility.
• PowerDVD software plays Dolby Digital or DTS movies in incredible surround sound over headphones or speakers. THX certification assures high-fidelity results, and low-latency ASIO drivers also make this card ideal for the music enthusiast.
Features Technical Specifications
• 24-bit Analog-to-Digital conversion of analog inputs at 96kHz sample rate
• 24-bit Digital-to-Analog conversion of digital sources at 96kHz to analog 7.1 speaker output
• 24-bit Digital-to-Analog conversion of stereo digital sources at 192kHz to stereo output
• 16-bit to 24-bit recording sampling rates: 8, 11.025, 16, 22.05, 24, 32, 44.1, 48 and 96kHz
• ASIO 2.0 support at 16-bit/44.1kHz, 16-bit/48kHz, 24-bit/44.1kHz, 24-bit/48kHz and 24-bit/96kHz with direct monitoring
• Enhanced SoundFont support at up to 24-bit resolution
• SNR: 109dB
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
- 00353 1897 5780