Corsair Commander PRO Digital Fan and RGB Lighting Controller
Corsair Commander PRO, Digital Fan and RGB Lighting Controller, Support For upto 6x Fans, 4x Temp. Sensor, 8x RGB Strips
By DPD On 19th Nov 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
One Commander. Absolute Control
The CORSAIR Commander PRO is an all-in-one device that provides control and monitoring for up to 6 case fans, 4 temperature inputs, 8 individually addressable RGB LED strips, 12 HD RGB or SP RGB fans (sold separately), and 4 USB components. Manage and control all of these devices through the intuitive CORSAIR Link software.
• Six 4-pin Fan Ports with Voltage and PWM Control: Control 3-pin and 4-pin fans manually or automatically easily and effectively through the intuitive CORSAIR Link software.
• Dual Channel Lighting: Add an assortment of RGB lighting with individually addressable RGB LED strips (sold separately) and unleash the full RGB potential of the HD RGB/SP RGB fans (sold separately). Supports 4x RGB Strips per Channel.
• Two USB 2.0 Internal Headers: Connect up to two additional USB 2.0 devices while only occupying one USB 2.0 header on your motherboard.
• Four Thermistor Inputs: Monitor temperature in different locations throughout your system.
• CORSAIR Link Software Support: Manage and control the devices connected to the Commander PRO through our intuitive CORSAIR Link software.
• Low Profile Design: Slim form factor means it can be installed anywhere in your case.
• 1x Commander PRO.
• 2x RGB LED hub cables.
• 4x Thermal sensors.
• 4x Fan extension cables.
• 2x Mounting tape.
• 1x Installation guide.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- Corsair / SCAN
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.
Date Issued: 5th Mar 2007
Anybody who has been near their share of computer systems will appreciate that not all systems make the same amount of noise. There are a number of reasons for why this is so. Firstly, a computer makes noise for different reasons. Generally, anything mechanical is going to make noise.