Building a Great-Looking, High Performance System Has Never Been Easier
The Graphite Series™ 600T makes it easy to build a world-class gaming system. With excellent cooling from the dual 200mm fans, eight PCI-E expansion slots to accommodate multiple graphics cards, and plenty of room for large, power-hungry components, the Graphite Series 600T can handle just about anything you can throw at it.
Mid-Tower Size, Full-Tower Features
The Graphite Series 600T is a mid-tower in height, but inside it’s positively cavernous. Easily accommodate even the longest graphics cards in the industry due to the reconfigurable hard drive bays. The increased space behind the motherboard tray allows clean, uncluttered cable routing. Up to six hard drive caddies, each of which can accommodate SSDs and standard mechanical disks, sit below the four 5.25" tool-free optical drive bays. If that weren’t enough, you can remove the top panel 200mm fan and install a 240mm radiator and dual 120mm fans for a quick watercooling upgrade.
Features for Builders
Corsair innovated cable routing with the Obsidian Series™ cases, and the Graphite Series features the same ingenious design. Pre-cut holes in the motherboard tray with rubber grommets and plenty of room behind the motherboard to route cables for a clean, uncluttered interior. The optical drive bays are tool-free, the side panels easily detach with the built-in latch mechanisms, and the integrated fan controller allows you to choose between quiet operation or maximum cooling performance.
About The Graphite Series
The Graphite Series provides full-tower features in a mid-tower sized case, with an emphasis on performance and style. Whether you are an expert or on your first build, the Graphite Series is designed from the ground up to provide you with an incredible building experience. The Graphite Series proves that a high-performance case can be highly functional and look good doing it.
• Twin 200mm cooling fans with white LEDs for excellent cooling
• Eight expansion slots provides you flexibility for multiple graphics card solutions
• Unique cable routing holes guarantees you a clean and clutter-free installation
• Integrated fan controller, for up to four fans, gives you the choice of noise vs. performance
• Tool-free optical drive installation makes building your system faster than ever
• CPU backplate cutout makes upgrading your CPU heatsink easy
• 2.5” and 3.5” hard drive compatibility for up to 6 drives — straight out of the box!
• Two year warranty with Corsair’s world-class customer service and technical support
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Corsair 600T Graphite Series Black Mid Tower Gaming Case, w/o PSU . Please choose from the list below.