Coolermaster Elite 331 Black/ Silver Mid Tower Computer Case
Coolermaster Elite 331 Black/Silver Midi Tower Case w/o PSU
By DPD On 22nd Nov 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
• Meshed front panel design provides the superior airflow and maximum cooling performance.
• Built-in washable front air filter.
• 120mm fans in the front and rear to give your PC the best ventilation while maintain silent cooling solution.
• Solid construction makes the chassis durable and sturdy.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Manufacturer's warranty is reprinted here for your information only. Warranty terms subject to change without notice.
We recommend that you retain your retail packaging within the first 28 days of purchase.
Subject to 1 year manufacturer's warranty, direct with Scan
Scan Computers International Limited will not be held responsible for any damage due to abnormal use or conditions, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, improper handling or storage, serial number altered, defaced or removed; or has had the warranty seal on the system altered, defaced or removed, exposure to moisture, unauthorized modifications, alterations, or repairs, improper installation, improper use of any electrical source, undue physical or electrical stress, operator error, non-compliance with instructions.