CM486 Broadband Acoustic Absorber Panel Lucia White by CM Acoustics
CM Acoustics CM486 Premium Broadband Acoustic Absorber / Bass Trap Panel : Lucia White 1224x624x125mm
By DPD On 22nd Mar 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
This panel uses the premium "Lucia" range fabric which is far less transparent than the VIT white colour, so you can hardly make the frame out. Transparency is always a slight problem with all light coloured acoustically transparent fabrics. Features Product Specifics:
• W 624mm x H 1224mm x D 125mm.
• Available in CNC'd MDF, FR MDF, and ISPM15 56/30 HT compliant softwood frame options.
• Uses lucia fabric, acoustically transparent and perfect for acoustic applications, select from a variety of colours.
• Tested in UKAS accredited acoustics laboratories to BS EN ISO 354:2003 and to manufacturers recommended wall mounting methods, proven to out perform foam alternatives on the market.
• Fabric fire retardant conforming to BS 476 Part 7 Class 1, BS EN 1021 - 1:2006 British safety standards.
• Absorbent material classified as Euroclass A1 to BS EN 13505-1, non-combustible to BS 476:Part 4:1970 (1984) and, Class 1 Surface Spread of Flame to BS 476:Part 7:1997 and Class ‘O’.
• Absorbent material uses ECOSE® Technology.
• Easily hung on to any wall just like a picture frame.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months