CiT F3 White/Black Mid Tower Computer Case With 2 Blue LED Fans
• Side Window - Stylised side window.
• Increased Air Flow - Top & Front panel incorporate mesh paneling, to improve air flowplastic and mesh steel.
• Cooling System - Up to 4 x 120mm fan, (2 x LED fans inc).
• Chassis - Black powder coated interior to complete the stylish look.
• Max. VGA Card (Length) - 315mm.
• Max. CPU Cooler (Height) - 160mm.
• Cable Management - 18mm.
|Case Form Factor||Midi Tower|
|Motherboard Form Factor||
|Front/ Side/ Top Panel||
|Expansion Slots||4 x Half Height|
|Fan Bays||4 x 120mm|
|Front Radiator Compatibility|
|Top Radiator Compatibility|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Power Supply Form Factor||ATX|
|Max PSU Length|
|Max CPU Cooler Height|
|Max VGA Card Length|
|Dimensions||208 x 412 x 366 (WxHxD mm)|
|Weight||3.3 kg (Approx)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.