BIOSTAR PCIe X1 USB 3.0 Crypto Mining Expansion Card
Have you ever thought about the possibility to turn your gaming motherboard into a crypto mining base? Gaming and mining make you get achievements both in the virtual life and in the real world. The BIOSTAR Crypto Mining Card is designed for graphics card expansion to fully convert your gaming PC to a professional cryptocurrency mining rig that can handle much more graphics cards than those it could be equipped with.
Turn Your Gaming Motherboard into a Mining Base
The Crypto Mining Card with PCI-e x1 to 4 USB3.0 connectors is exclusively compatible with all BIOSTAR mining motherboards*, and select BIOSTAR gaming motherboards* and including the specific motherboards as following: RACING H170GT3, GAMING H170T, Hi-Fi H170S3H, Hi-Fi B150S1, Hi-Fi B150S1 D4, and TB150 PRO. To increase the mining profitability, this Crypto Mining Card can let mining enthusiasts set up their mining machine up to 8 slots for TB150 PRO to utilize more GPUs for more mining power**. Moreover, it can return your investment on your system by giving you the flexibility to create a mining rig to generate income from mining popular cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, Ethereum or Zcash.
Maximum Total Graphics Cards for Mining When Used Inconjunction with the Crypto Mining Card:
• Racing H170GT3 + Crypto Mining Card = Up to 7 Graphics Cards.
• GAMING H170T + Crypto Mining Card = Up to 7 Graphics Cards.
• Hi-Fi H170S3H + Crypto Mining Card = Up to 7 Graphics Cards.
• Hi-Fi B150S1 + Crypto Mining Card = Up to 6 Graphics Cards.
• Hi-Fi B150S104 + Crypto Mining Card = Up to 6 Graphics Cards.
• TB150 PRO + Crypto Mining Card = Up to 8 Graphics Cards. Features • BIOSTAR Crypto Mining Card turns you gaming machine crypto currency mining system, or expands your existing mining setup.
• Exclusively compatible with all BIOSTAR Mining Motherboards* & select BIOSTAR Gaming Motherboards*.
• Converts one PCIe x1 slot into four USB 3.0 PCIe connectors, so you can connect up to four USB PCIe riser cards**.
• Gives you the flexibility to use existing hardware to start Crypto mining, or increase the number of graphics cards in your current mining rig for maximum profitability.
• Powered by 1x 4-pin Molex Peripheral Connector.
• For installation information please see the Quick Start Guide .pdf below.
*BIOS update may be required. **Requires USB 3.0 PCIe x1 Riser Cards, not included, available separately.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.
Date Issued: 20th Nov 2017
AMD made waves in the premium consumer CPU market during March 2017 when it debuted Ryzen processors based on the Zen architecture that had been in development for the previous four years