be quiet Orange Dark Base PRO 900 Full Tower PC Gaming Case
be quiet! Dark Base PRO 900, Orange, Full Tower Computer Chassis, E-ATX to mITX, with Window, 3x 140mm Silent Wings Fans
be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Orange offers unrivalled flexibility with impeccable cooling and silence features. It is the perfect case for all of those who expect the highest standards when it comes to modularity, compatibility and design for their high-end workstations as well as overclocked and silent water-cooled systems. Unique features and premium quality makes this case stand out from the competition.
be quiet! Dark Base 900 Orange offers unrivalled flexibility with impeccable cooling and silence features. Simply an engineering work of art!
The motherboard tray can be repositioned vertically, to suit individual space requirements, or installed alongside the left panel with redefined airflow. It is removable for use as a bench table.
Front I/O port
Advanced PWM and manual fan controller supports up to four PWM and four 3-pin fans. 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, HD audio jacks. Integrated wireless charger for Qi enabled devices, such as smart phones.
Three pre-installed virtually inaudible SilentWings® 3 PWM fans with unique fan blade design, rubberized fan frame and funnel-shaped air inlets provide excellent air circulation.
Flexible installation options thanks to repositionable single HDD slots. Support for up to 7 HDDs, 15 SSDs and 2 optical drives.
Elegant full windowed side panel made of tinted and tempered glass. Eye-catching LED illumination with five switchable colors. The illumination can be freely positioned.
Full circuit airflow system
Innovative noise reducing vents all around the case result in an effective full circuit airflow.
• High-end workstations and desktop PCs.
• High-resolution gaming and multimedia systems.
• Extremely overclocked systems.
• Super silent water-cooled PCs. Features • Re-locatable motherboard tray with the possibility of an inverse layout and possibility to position window on the left side or the right side.
• Removable motherboard tray doubles as a test bench with rubber feet.
• Fully windowed side panel from tinted and tempered glass.
• Eye-catching, freely positionable LED illumination with custom colour co-ordination (switch cycles through colours).
• Wireless charger for Qi enabled devices on top at the front of case (e.g. wireless smart phone charger)
• Individual repositionable HDD trays.
• Supports E-ATX, XL-ATX, ATX, M-ATX & Mini-ITX motherboards.
• Brushed Aluminium exterior.
• Three pre-installed, virtually inaudible be quiet! SilentWings® 3 140mm PWM fans.
• Advanced PWM hub and manual fan controller supports up to four PWM and four 3-pin fans.
• Effective full-circuit airflow system with noise-reducing vents all around the case.
• Extreme water-cooling support ready for radiators up to 420mm on top, front, back and base.
• Completely sound insulated with modular decoupled elements for motherboard, power supply and drive slots.
• Three years manufacturer's warranty.
• German product conception, design and quality control.
|Case Edition||Dark Base Pro 900|
|Case Form Factor||Full Tower|
|Motherboard Form Factor||
|Material||Steel / ABS Plastic / Aluminium / Tempered Glass|
|Front/ Side/ Top Panel||
|Fans Included||3 x 140mm|
|Front Radiator Compatibility||1 x 120/140/240/280/360/420mm|
|Top Radiator Compatibility||1 x 120/140/180/240/280/360/420mm|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility||1 x 120/140/280mm|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility||1 x 120/140mm|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Power Supply Form Factor||ATX|
|Max PSU Length||150/284 mm|
|Max CPU Cooler Height||185 mm|
|Max VGA Card Length||323/472 mm|
|Dimensions||243 x 585 x 577 (WxHxD mm)|
|Weight||14.39 kg (Approx)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.