ASUS ROG STRIX AMD Ryzen X470-I GAMING AM4 Mini ITX Motherboard
ASUS ROG STRIX X470-I GAMING, AMD X470, S AM4, DDR4, SATA3, Dual M.2, Intel GbE, ac WiFi, BT, USB 3.1 Gen2 A, Mini-ITX
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
STRIX ID: It's All About Detail
• LED-illuminated ROG logo with AURA Sync technology.
• Stylish cut MOSFET heatsinks
• Stylish M.2 heatsink.
AURA - Standard RGB Header + Addressable Header
• RGB Header - 4-Pin onboard RGB header ready to sync lighting effects with different Aura Sync compatible products.
• Addressable Header - 3-Pin onboard Addressable header supports WS2812B addressable RGB LED strips (5V/Data/Ground), with a max power rating of 3A (5V) and a max o-f 120 LEDs.
AURA - Brighten Your Build
We care and listen: the new version of the ROG AURA software features a new UI layout and features, making it more intuitive to use.
2x2 802.11AC Wi-Fi MU-MIMO Prime Gaming Network
The ROG STRIX X470-I GAMING features 802.11ac Wi-Fi with 2x2 dual-band 2.4/5GHz antennas for up to 867Mbit/s* transfer speeds - and the very latest Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) technolgy to ensure that every connected user*** experiences the best wireless and online speeds.
M.2 Cooling Solution For Unleashed Performance
To keep M.2 SSD drives cool and maintain stable performance, users can utilize the onboard M.2 heatsink.
SafeSlot - Protect Your Graphics Card Investment
SafeSlot is the PCIe slot reinvented by Asus and engineered to provide superior retention and shearing resistance.
The UEFI BIOS is an early waypoint on any PC-building journey. The simple wizard in EZ mode makes short work of setting basics like the time and date, as well as more complex configurations, When you're ready for a deeper dive, Advanced mode enables full control over every aspect of the motherboard - with a built-in Search function to find the setting you need in the blink of an eye.
DDR4 OC Strength In Numbers
The exclusive Asus D.O.C.P (DRAM OC Profiles) feature enables higher DDR4 memory frequencies, lower latencies and enhanced stability while overclocking, extending all the way to extreme overclocking conditions.
Fan Control - Fan Xpert4
Individual fans can now be linked to multiple sensors, including the GPU diode on compatible graphics cards. This allows system cooling to respond to varied workloads, like gaming sessions that disproportionately heat up the GPU and rendering tasks that hammer the CPU.
SupremeFX - SP1220A Codec
ROG's awesome SupremeFX audio technology has levelled up with the new SupremeFX S1220A codec. It delivers an exceptional 120dB signal to noise ratio on the line-out connection, resulting in pristine audio. We've also added a low-dropout regulator for cleaner power dleivery to the codec.
Sonic Studio III - Intuitive Audio-Tuning Suite
• Application Manager - Sonic Studio III allows for audio to be streamed to different playback devices.
• Per Application Rules - Sonic Stuidio III can now set individual profiles, as opposed to limiting all applications to either a music, movie, or game profile.
• Built-In Volume Mixer - A built-in mixer completes the control center experience by allowing easy/individual volume control for each application.
• Audio Routing - Sonic Studio III's newest feature is the ultimate control center for dorm-room audio. The mapping of different audio streams to different output allows audio to be compartmentalized so that it's easy to share with friends or keep to yourself.
• Ready for VR Headsets - The majority of gamers favour headsets over speaker-based setups. While headsets sound good, stereo sound doesn't draw you as deep into the gaming experience as a good multi-channel surround setup. HRTF for headsets utilizes complex calculations to recreate surround sound via a stereo headset, resulting in accurate placement of sound in a 360 degree space. Our sonic Studio II software features built-in HRFT, and it also supports VR, utilizing our SupremeFX hardware to create a more immersive surround experience than the built-in solutions featured on the current VR headsets. Our softyware also allows you to perform EQ adjustments, allowing you to tailor sound to suit the characteristics of your headset or personal preferences.
Intel Gigabit Ethernet with LANGuard and GameFirst IV Technology.
ROG Gamefirst IV - Multi-Gate Teaming
GameFirst IV optimizes network traffic for faster, lag-free online gaming - and the Multi-Gate Teaming can further team up to four network connections for improved bandwidth and throughput
Overwolf - Stay In The Game
Overwolf is a software utility that brings epic apps into your game. An overlay with intuitive apps that allows gamers to stay in the game at all times, no matter what lies ahead.
ROG RAMCache the uniquely-intelligent technology that effectively caches all your storage devices at the same time and limits the waste of caching resources. Features Aura Sync
• Brighten your build
• Intel Gb LAN
• GameFirst IV
• SupremeFX S1220A Codec
• Sonic Studio III
• Sonic Studio Link
• Sonic Radar III
• DDR4 3466 (O.C.)
• DIGI+ VRM
• M.2 Slot
• M.2 Heatsink
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- 01442 265548