ASUS AMD Ryzen AM4 ROG STRIX B350-F ATX Gaming Motherboard
ASUS ROG STRIX B350-F GAMING, AMD B350, S AM4, DDR4, SATA3, M.2 (PCIe/SATA), 3-Way CrossFire, GbE, USB 3.1 Gen2 A, ATX
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£105.49|
|Total inc. interest:||£109.83|
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£105.49|
|Total inc. interest:||£113.66|
Purchase Rate: 17.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 17.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
ROG Strix B350-F Gaming continues the proud legacy of the Pro Gaming series and features advanced ROG innovations. ROG Strix B350-F Gaming motherboards combine bold aesthetics with premier performance and incredible audio to deliver unrivalled gaming experiences and style. Support for the latest AMD processors and technologies, plus exclusive ROG innovations, take performance to the next level to give you the edge against opponents. ROG Strix B350-F Gaming charges every movement of every game with thrilling energy and equips you with epic speed and agility. Join the Republic with ROG Strix B350-F Gaming and dominate your game!
• Gaming Aesthetics: Aura Sync Technology Plus Angular Heatsink.
• Stylish PCB: Matte Black Colour with Striking, Patterned Design.
Aura Lighting Control
Create your own custom LED lighting effects with the intuitive Aura software. Cast a stunning multi-colour glow across your build with the powerful RGB LEDs built in to ROG Strix B350-F Gaming, or attach separate RGB strips using the two on-board 4-pin headers. You can even use both at the same time and enjoy perfect lighting synchronization. Fire up Aura and enjoy the creative freedom of twelve different lighting themes.
*The Aura RGB-strip header supports standard 5050 RGB LED strips with a maximum power rating of 2A (12V). For maximum brightness, strip length should not exceed 2m. *One extension cable is included. RGB LED strips are sold separately.
Aura Lighting Effects
• Static: Always on.
• Breathing: Fades in and out.
• Strobing: Flashes on and off.
• Colour Cycle: Fades between the colours of the rain-bow.
• Music Effect: Pulses to the beat of your music.
• CPU Temperature: Changes colour with CPU load.
• Rainbow: A rolling multi-colour glow.
• Comet: A stream of light with a tail.
• Flash & Dash: Single/multi-colour stepped flashes.
• Wave: An undulating display in single or multi-colour.
• Glowing Yo Yo: A rebounding elastic beam.
• Starry Night: A display that mimics the night-time sky.
Outshine The Competition
ASUS Aura Sync RGB LED technology makes ROG Strix B350-F Gaming the control hub for your illumination ambitions — so it's easy to synchronize incredible lighting effects between compatible components, including RGB LED strips, graphics cards, keyboards and even mice! Change all LEDs in unison or employ dynamic modes to flow the illumination effects smoothly across all synchronized devices.
SupremeFX: Shielded Audio, Superior Sound
ROG's awesome SupremeFX audio technology has levelled up, delivering an exceptional 113dB signal-to-noise ratio on the line-in connection for best-ever ROG recording quality! We've also added a low-dropout regulator for cleaner power delivery to the SupremeFX S1220A codec, plus Texas Instruments® RC4580 and OPA1688 op-amps for high gain with low distortion. It all adds up to audio that envelops you as never before!
• Audio Cover: Effective shielding preserves the integrity of audio signals for the best quality.
• Dual Operational Amplifiers: With two op-amps on-board you're able to pump exceptional audio to your favourite cans, with 32-600O-headphone impedance for great flexibility.
• Premium Nichicon™ Audio Capacitors: Fine-quality Japanese-made components that produce a warmer, natural sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity.
• Audio Line Shielding: Blocks electromagnetic interference from the motherboard or add-ons to provide cleaner audio.
Sonic Studio III
ROG Sonic Studio III audio-effects station has an intelligent routing feature made for streaming. The new routing feature ports streams to different outputs, giving you full control over who hears what. With Sonic Studio, you now can share your exciting in-game moments without worrying about frivolous DCMA takedown requests. In addition to that, Sonic Studio III also comes with app-level preferences for instant audio profiles, and improved noise filtering for conversations with total clarity!
Easily assign different audio streams to different outputs, such as browser audio to headphones and game audio to speakers.
Apply customized audio settings to different applications, so everything you do is perfectly tuned to the way you want to listen.
Automatically detects and eliminates unwanted background noises, ensuring that your communications are loud and clear.
Sonic Radar III: Scan and Detect To Dominate
We've given Sonic Radar III an overhaul, evolving the audio engine to process sounds more accurately than ever, ensuring you're always aware of what's going on around you — and we've even added an onscreen arrow to help you pinpoint the enemy's position instantly! See the origin of key in-game sounds and hone your enemy-pinpointing skills. Plus, the new audio boost feature provides filters that let you hear even the faintest sounds, so you can become the hunter, not the hunted!
• Improved Audio Algorithm: The new Sonic Radar III audio algorithm is now even more accurate to allow enemies to be pinpointed with even more accuracy.
• 3D Engine: Sonic Radar III is built around it's all new HUD with an in-game 3 dimensional arrow for a more intuitive experience.
• Audio Boost: The new audio boost feature now allows the boosted audio to be heard directly.
• Audio Radar: Sonic Radar III is effective regardless of surrounding noise and chaos.
DDR4 Overclocking Strength in Numbers: Third-Generation ASUS T-Topology
With support for DDR4 memory, ROG Strix B350-F Gaming lets you drive memory frequencies to 3200MHz and beyond when overclocked! ASUS-exclusive T-Topology circuit design provides superb memory-overclocking capability to unleash the full power of DDR4 by minimizing coupling noise and signal reflection. With innovative equidistant memory channels, T-Topology delivers balanced control and powerful overclocking compatibility.
Get Performance, Efficiency, Digital Power, Fan Control and Even Networking and Audio Tuning Tailored for You — And The Way You Play
You don't need to be an expert to max out gaming performance on your ROG Strix B350-F Gaming build — because 5-Way Optimization sorts all the complex settings with a click, for instant, highly-controllable performance boosts! Our exclusive technology dynamically optimizes essential aspects of your system based on real-time use, so you get superb CPU performance, everyday energy savings, ultra-stable digital power, cool and quiet fans and even networking and audio settings that are tailored for the apps that you are using. In short, 5-Way Optimization ensures that your PC is perfect for gaming, entertainment, productivity or just about anything else!
• Games run swiftly and smoothly with high performance, prioritized bandwidth, and vivid sound.
• Fans stay whisper-quiet for everyday computing and ensure extreme cooling efficiency when gaming.
• Stutter is eliminated, ensuring smooth-running apps -- even under heavy loading.
• Energy efficiency is improved, so you'll save money.
Instant CPU Performance Boost
Crank up your PC instantly with the ASUS AI Suite 3 utility! The TurboV Processing Unit offers precise voltage control and advanced monitoring for the CPU and the graphics card, enabling great freedom to adjust CPU frequencies and ratios for optimized performance and for exploiting the potential out of your graphics card*
*Please see the graphics card QVL.
All-Round Energy Efficiency
With the Energy Processing Unit (EPU) you'll enjoy real-time, system-wide power savings — for gaming kicks that won't cost the earth! EPU automatically detects and adjusts power consumption according to your rig's needs, so you save money without compromising on thrills. EPU will also reduce CPU wattage to a set level and deliver even more savings with Away mode, creating an extreme energy-saving scenario that shuts down unused extra I/O controllers and reduces the power level of the graphics card. That means full power for your gameplay — and then total energy efficiency when you step away!
Cooler by Design
Play quieter and cooler with advanced fan and water-pump controls for the ultimate in undisturbed gaming. With on-board thermal sensors and hardware-level 4-pin/3-pin PWM/DC mode detection, Fan Xpert 4 makes sure every fan achieves the best balance of high cooling performance and low noise -- so you enjoy all the performance you demand with none of the racket!
Fan Xpert 4
With high-end graphics cards being a significant source of heat in any build, the GPU has a bigger impact on case temperatures than any other component. With Fan Xpert 4 you're now able to set the GPU temperature as a fan-tuning source, enabling a dynamic cooling response to system power output!
Precise Digital Power Control
To go faster than fast you need ultra-accurate power control — so Maximus IX Z270 series motherboards are kitted out with ASUS Digi+ Power Control for maxed-out overclocking potential, enhanced system stability and superb power efficiency. Digi+ Power Control is the industry's leading digital power controller and it's fully compliant with the Intel® IMVP8 specifications, for smoother, safer power.
Game Faster, Rank Higher
ASUS Turbo App is the intuitive tuning panel to boost everything to secure your victory in your favourite titles! Overclock your CPU, prioritize game data across your network and optimize the audio settings for fantastically clear audio and in-game-chat. History is written by the victors, so don't go to war without Turbo App.
RAMCache II: Speed Your Game Loads
Uniquely intelligent technology that effectively caches an entire storage device so that favourite games and apps launch at breakneck speeds, getting to work the moment it's activated. RAMCache II turns milliseconds into microseconds to boost game-load times -- and of course it's compatible with the latest NVM Express® storage options!
Automatically caches all your storage devices at the same time for optimal use of your system‘s caching resources.
Award-Winning BIOS Design
The smoothest, slickest mouse-controlled graphical BIOS has been improved to make it even more appealing. Whether you're a PC novice or a seasoned overclocker, the EZ and Advanced Modes help you find your way. In EZ Mode you can get set up very quickly, applying the date and time, fan profiles and Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory profiles. Switch to Advanced Mode to set up favourites and shortcuts, record and review recent changes with Last Modified or make notes in Quick Notes.
• CrashFree BIOS 3: Never again worry about corrupted BIOS, as CrashFree BIOS 3 lets you restore a PC to working order — even when it won't boot!
• EZ Flash 3: Update the latest BIOS via the internet or from within the system BIOS.
Intel Gigabit Ethernet: More Throughput and Less CPU Usage for Great Gaming Experiences
ROG Strix B350-F Gaming features the very latest Intel® Ethernet Controller I211-AT for faster, smoother gaming. Intel's LAN has the serious double advantage of reducing CPU overhead and offering exceptionally high TCP and UDP throughput, so there's more power for your game and your gameplay.
• Lower CPU Workload.
• High TCP & UDP Throughput.
LANGuard: Pumped-Up Throughput, Best Surge Protection
LANGuard means safer, more reliable connections for your battles! Advanced signal-coupling technology and premium surface-mounting processes join forces to protect your ROG Strix B350-F Gaming connection and deliver pumped-up throughput, plus electrostatically guarded and surge-protected components (ESD Guards) for 1.9x-greater tolerance to static electricity and 2.5x-greater protection (up to 15KV) against surges!
GameFirst IV: Team Up to Banish Lag
GameFirst IV optimizes network traffic for faster, lag-free online gaming — and now we've added Multi-Gate Teaming to team all your networks for maximum bandwidth and the smoothest-ever gameplay. You'll also enjoy all-new Intelligent mode, which automatically compiles a database by parsing new app data to ensure that every game is optimized for the best performance.
PCIe 3.0 M.2: Let Your SSD Scream at Speeds of Up to 32Gbps
With x4 PCI Express® 3.0/2.0 bandwidth, M.2 supports up to 32Gbps* data-transfer speeds. It is the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive, making your whole gaming PC or professional apps work as fast as possible.
*AMD Ryzen™ processor required for full PCIe 3.0 bandwidth.
USB 3.1 Type A: Ultimate 10Gbps Data Speeds
With USB 3.1 Type-A™, you'll experience data-transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps — twice as fast as USB 3.0. USB 3.1 is also completely backward-compatible with existing USB devices, so you'll be set for breakneck USB 3.1 speeds with every connection. And as an added bonus, ASUS-exclusive USB 3.1 Boost technology automatically accelerates USB 3.1 performance even further.
ASUS SafeSlot is the PCIe slot reinvented. Featuring a new single-step, insert-moulding manufacturing process that integrates fortifying metal and additional solder points, SafeSlot provides stronger PCIe device retention and greater shearing resistance.
On-board LEDs to Indicate the power status, and problems with the CPU, memory, graphics card or boot device for quick diagnosis.
Highly Durable Components
Fine-quality, super-tough components are our watchwords. We fit only superior chokes, plus durable capacitors engineered to resist extreme temperature variations of between -55? and 105? —110% better than the industry standard.
Digi+ VRM voltage-regulator module (VRM) is one of the finest in the industry, ensuring ultra-smooth and ultra-clean power delivery to the CPU at all times!
DRAM Over-Current Protection
All connection ports and DRAM are protected against overcurrent and short-circuit damage by on-board resettable fuses, extending your motherboard's life.
• Q-Shield: NO pain! Protect your hands from nicks and cuts.
• Q-Slot: 1 clip design makes it easy to swap or secure your graphics card.
• Q-DIMM: 1 sided clips make handling memory modules a cinch.
ROG Strix Gives You More
Overwolf: Stay in The Game
Overwolf is a clever, unobtrusive overlay that lets you browse the internet, email, IM, and stream or record gameplay – all while you're in the game. Colour-matched ROG skins that display your status as a member of an elite pack are also available for download from the Overwolf App Store.
• In-Game Dock:• In-Game Calling: 0 missed calls during gaming.
• Multi-IM Support: 5+ clients in a single interface.
ROG Clone Drive: Image Your Drives, The Smart Way
All-new ROG Clone Drive is the smart, convenient cloning solution that quickly and efficiently replicates hard drives or SSDs. Clone Drive is so smart that it can clone one drive to two target drives at the same time, or image any file from your disk at breakneck speeds.
As system parts are visible in custom PC builds, make yours stand out from the competition with 3D-printed accessories.
• 2-Way SLI HB Bridge Cover: Clip the cover onto the SLI HB Bridge to add style to your build. Multiple form factors — eATX, ATX and mATX — are available.
• Fan Grille: Add a little extra style to your build.
• Cable Combs: Keep cables organized with the multi-connector design. 3D design files are available for 24-pin, 8-pin, 8 + 6-pin, 6-pin and 4-pin PSU connectors.
• ROG Fonts: Use ROG font files to print letters -- then fully customize your build by adding your name or any other word or phrase!
• ROG Keychain: Print a 3D keychain and show your ROG passion to the world!
*3D Printable Accessories are not included, but plans are available online so you can 3D print them yourself.
Guide to Start Printing
• Download: Select the 3D source files you want to download.
• Personalize: Adjust size or shape, add text or change other attributes.
• Print: Use your own printer, or visit a local vendor or ASUS store with Shapeways.
• Setup: Easily assemble and fit your 3D-printed parts using M.2 nuts or existing case mounts.
Beyond VR Ready
ROG Strix B350-F Gaming isn't just VR Ready — it goes way beyond! The ASUS ROG Beyond VR Ready marque means that ROG Strix B350-F Gaming has been tested with loads of class-leading components to ensure that your productivity, gaming and entertainment needs are tuned for maximum performance after you've taken off the headset. ASUS Beyond VR Ready opens up a new way to configure and build your dream system with total confidence.
AMD CPU and Chipset Features
Ready for AMD AM4-Socket Ryzen, 7th Generation A-Series APUs and Athlon CPUs
This motherboard supports AMD Ryzen processors, 7th Generation A-series accelerated processing units (APUs) and Athlon™ CPUs. The high-performance Ryzen processor supports up to eight cores, and is based on the innovative Zen core architecture. The 7th Generation A-series APUs feature integrated AMD Radeon R-series graphics. AMD AM4-socket processors feature dual-channel DDR4 memory, native 5Gbps USB 3.0 and 16 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes for superb performance.
AMD B350 Chipset
The AMD B350 chipset delivers outstanding overclocking capabilities for the latest AMD AM4-socket Ryzen processors, 7th Generation A Series APUs and Athlon CPUs. It is optimized for AMD CrossFireX™. It also provides two 10Gbps USB 3.1 ports and six 6Gbps SATA ports for faster data retrieval. Features • The Successor to Pro Gaming Motherboards.
• Aura Sync RGB LED: Stunning synchronized effects and two Aura 4-pin RGB-strip headers.
• SupremeFX Audio: Renowned audio performance with intuitive Sonic Studio III and Sonic Radar III.
• 5-Way Optimization: One-click system-wide overclocking.
• Gaming Connectivity: M.2 and USB 3.1 Type-A connectors.
• Gaming Networking: Intel® Gigabit Ethernet, LANGuard and GameFirst technologies.
• Gaming Durability: ASUS SafeSlot and premium components for maximum durability.
|RAM Memory Support|
|Memory Channel||Dual (2)|
|Memory Type (ECC)||ECC/Non-ECC|
|Memory Type (R/U)||UDIMM (Unbuffered)|
|Memory Speed (Mhz)||
|Max. Memory Capacity||64GB (4x16GB)|
|Audio||ROG SupremeFX 8-Ch. HD Audio S1220A|
|Primary GPU Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x16)|
|NVIDIA SLI Support||Not Supported|
|AMD CrossFire Support||3-Way CrossFire|
|On-Board Graphics Connectors||
|SATA Support||SATA3 / M.2|
|RAID Support via||SATA|
|Storage Mode Support||
|Network Interface Type||Wired Gigabit LAN (10/100/1000)|
|Network Chip/Modules||1 x Intel® I211AT (Gigabit LAN)|
|Rear I/O Connectors||
|Other Motherboard Specifications|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- 01442 265548
Date Issued: 20th Nov 2017
AMD made waves in the premium consumer CPU market during March 2017 when it debuted Ryzen processors based on the Zen architecture that had been in development for the previous four years