ASUS Intel Core-X PRIME X299 DELUXE Extreme ATX Motherboard
ASUS PRIME X299-DELUXE, Intel X299, S 2066, DDR4, SATA3, Dual M.2, 3-Way SLi/CrossFire, Dual GbE, WiFi, USB 3.1 A+C, ATX
There are 11 people viewing this productFree Delivery Delivery options Free By DPD On 29th Jun 2017 DPD Delivered to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window. Free Collect Instore Q-Collect Place your order online and collect from our Bolton store with Q-Collect. Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout ScanProtect protection ScanProtect Protect against installation damage for 28 days.More
• 5-Way Optimisation: One-click, system-wide tuning, delivering optimised overclocks and intelligent cooling for CPU or GPU-intensive tasks.
• Industry-Leading Cooling Options: Comprehensive controls for fans and water pumps, via Fan Xpert 4 software or the acclaimed ASUS UEFI.
• Next-Gen Connectivity: Supreme flexibility with 2x2 802.11ad Wi-Fi, Thunderbolt 3, U.2, M.2 and front USB 3.1 Gen 2 connector.
• M.2 Heatsink: Ultra-efficient heatsink reduces M.2 SSD temperatures by up to 20°C for unthrottled transfer speeds and enhanced reliability.
• LiveDash: A customisable on-board display that shows system temperature, CPU frequency, fan speeds or even your own logo.
• Aura Sync and Addressable-LED Header: Controllable on-board RGB lighting and addressable-LED-strip header, easily synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable hardware.
|RAM Memory Support|
|Memory Channel||Quad (4) [6+ Core] / Dual (2) [4 Core]|
|Memory Type (ECC)||Non-ECC|
|Memory Type (R/U)||UDIMM (Unbuffered)|
|Memory Speed (Mhz)||
|Max. Memory Capacity||128GB (8x16GB) [6+ Core] / 64GB (4x16GB) [4 Core]|
|Audio||Realtek ALC S1220A 7.1 HD Audio|
|Primary GPU Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x16)|
|SLI Support||3-Way SLi|
|Crossfire Support||3-Way CrossFire|
|On-Board Graphics Connectors||None|
|SATA Support||SATA3 / M.2|
|RAID Support via||SATA|
|Storage Mode Support||
|Network Interface Type||
|Rear I/O Connectors||
|Other Motherboard Specifications|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- 01442 265548
Date Issued: 22nd Jun 2017
These are exciting times to be in the market for a new CPU. AMD is back in the game with its competitive Ryzen processors, while Intel has upped the ante in the enthusiast space with a refresh of its High-end Desktop (HEDT).