AMD FX 6300 Processor - Black Edition - 6 Core
• AMD Turbo CORE Technology
• New Instruction Capabilities
• AMD Balanced Smart Cache
• AMD Wide Floating Point Accelerator
• HyperTransport™ Technology
• Integrated DRAM Controller with AMD Memory Optimizer Technology
• AMD Virtualization™ (AMD-V™) Technology
• AMD PowerNow!™ Technology (Cool’n’Quiet™ Technology)
* AMD's product warranty does not cover damage caused by overclocking even when overclocking is enabled via AMD OverDrive™ software.
|CPU Model||6300 Black Edition|
|Core Size||32 nm|
|Clock Speed||3.5 GHz|
|Turbo Speed||4.1 GHz|
|Unclocked Core Multiplier||No|
|Max. Memory Speed||DDR3 - 1866|
|L1 Cache (Total)||3x 64 KB instruction caches, 6x 16 KB data caches|
|L2 Cache (Total)||3x 2MB|
|L3 Cache (Total)||8MB|
|Voltage||0.9 - 1.22 (V)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan / AMD Europe
- 01276 932318
Date Issued: 14th Oct 2011
AMD has lifted the wraps off a new CPU architecture formerly known by the codename Bulldozer. Now released as the FX series, this TekSpek delves into the technology behind the new chip.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This CPU does not have onboard graphics as its an FX CPU, if you want onboard graphics you need to buy an APU for example AMD A10, A8, A6, A4 or an Intel Pentium with integrated graphics.
But I would highly recommend that you either get a Dedicated GPU or an AMD APU. An APU will run all programs and even some games but I'm guessing your not into that type of thing because your thinking of going with onboard MOBO graphics.
Have a look at cheaper GPU's or even APU's. Just remember APU's need different motherboards with different sockets.
Could you perhaps post another question without the abbreviations so I can look into it?
Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3, AMD 760G, AM3+, DDR3, SATA II 3Gb/s, RAID, PCIe 2.0 (x16), D-Sub/DVI-D/HDMI, MATX