Seagate 8TB Archive V2 Enterprise Class SATA 3 Hard Drive
There are 5 people viewing this productDelivery options £5.48 By DPD On 26th Jun 2017 DPD Delivered to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window. £4.79 Collect from local shops UPS and DPD Pickup Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores. Free Collect Instore Q-Collect Place your order online and collect from our Bolton store with Q-Collect. Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout ScanProtect protection ScanProtect Protect against installation damage for 28 days.More
Industry’s first high-capacity hard drive designed for cost-effectively storing active archive data and cloud content.
Cost-Effective High Capacity 8TB Hard Drive
Lowest cost/TB online data archive solution for petabytes of growing archival storage helps to ensure affordable long-term data management.
SMR-enabled technology ensures efficient and economical cold storage operations even in the harshest data centre environments.
Energy-Efficient High-Density Cloud Hard Drive
The 3.5-inch Archive HDD is optimised for cold data storage with the lowest power consumption and the on-demand, time-to-ready PowerChoiceTM feature.
More information can be found in the PDF below:
Features Supersized capacity, energy efficiency and lowest TCO
• Seagate brings over 30 years of trusted storage reliability to the growing need for online long-term storage.
• Industry’s best cost/GB/watt 8TB hard drive
• Engineered for 24×7 workloads of 180TB per year
• Drive down costs with up to 1.33TB-per-disk hard drive technology.
• SATA 6Gb/s interface optimizes burst performance
• Seagate AcuTrac™ servo technology delivers dependable performance.
• Free Seagate DiskWizard™ software allows you to install 5TB, 6TB and 8TB hard drives in Windows without UEFI BIOS
• Reliable, low-power data retrieval based on Shingled Magnetic Recording (SMR) technology
• RV-balanced for high density environments
• Cost-effective online archiving
• Object storage
• Big Data cold storage
• Cloud active archive
• Web-scale archiving
|SSHD Flash Memory Size||N/A|
|SSHD Flash Memory Type||N/A|
|Host to/from Drive Sustained Transfer Rate|
|Interface||SATA III - 6Gb/s|
|Annualised Workload Rating|
|Non-Recoverable Read Errors per Bits Read|
|Max. Operating Shock|
|Dimensions||101.85 x 26.11 x 146.99 (WxHxD mm)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Seagate Warranty & Returns.