Seagate 8TB Archive V2 Enterprise Class SATA 3 Hard Drive
8TB Seagate ST8000AS0002 Archive v2, 3.5" HDD, SATA III - 6Gb/s, 5900rpm, 128MB Cache, NCQ
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Industry’s first high-capacity hard drive designed for cost-effectively storing active archive data and cloud content.
Cost-Effective High Capacity 8TB Hard Drive
Lowest cost/TB online data archive solution for petabytes of growing archival storage helps to ensure affordable long-term data management.
SMR-enabled technology ensures efficient and economical cold storage operations even in the harshest data centre environments.
Energy-Efficient High-Density Cloud Hard Drive
The 3.5-inch Archive HDD is optimised for cold data storage with the lowest power consumption and the on-demand, time-to-ready PowerChoiceTM feature.
More information can be found in the PDF below:
Features Supersized capacity, energy efficiency and lowest TCO
• Seagate brings over 30 years of trusted storage reliability to the growing need for online long-term storage.
• Industry’s best cost/GB/watt 8TB hard drive
• Engineered for 24×7 workloads of 180TB per year
• Drive down costs with up to 1.33TB-per-disk hard drive technology.
• SATA 6Gb/s interface optimizes burst performance
• Seagate AcuTrac™ servo technology delivers dependable performance.
• Free Seagate DiskWizard™ software allows you to install 5TB, 6TB and 8TB hard drives in Windows without UEFI BIOS
• Reliable, low-power data retrieval based on Shingled Magnetic Recording (SMR) technology
• RV-balanced for high density environments
• Cost-effective online archiving
• Object storage
• Big Data cold storage
• Cloud active archive
• Web-scale archiving
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Seagate Warranty & Returns.