Corsair 850 Watt RMx Fully Modular RM850X ATX PSU/Power Supply
• 100% All Japanese 105C capacitors: Premium internal components ensure solid power delivery and long term reliability.
• Zero RPM Fan Mode: Virtually silent operation at low and medium loads.
• Fully Modular: Make your builds and upgrades easy, with clean, great-looking results.
• 10 year warranty: Your guarantee of reliable operation that will last across several system builds.
• 135mm thermally controlled fan with Zero-RPM mode.
• Engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50C temperature rating.
• The latest ATX12V v2.4 and EPS 2.92 standards and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2, 2.31 and ATX12V 2.01 systems.
• 6th generation Intel Core processor Ready (Intel Skylake and Z170 motherboards).
• Over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, short circuit protection, over power protection, and over temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
• Safety and Agency Approvals: FCC, CE, UL, CUL, RCM, TUV, CB, CCC, BSMI, CU-TR, RoHS, WEEE, RoHS (China), KC.
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Gold|
|Max. Efficiency||92 %|
|Fans||1 x 135mm|
|Internal +12V Rails||Single Rail|
|Rail 1 +12V||70.8 A|
|Rail 2 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 3 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 4 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 5 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 6 +12V||N/A|
|Max. Combined Output +12V||70.8 A|
|Dimensions||150 x 86 x 180 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 120 months
- Return to base
- RTB Period:
- 120 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 4th Jul 2011
Let's face it, power-supply units (PSUs) are boring. Presented in what's usually a mundane box spitting cables from one end, this is a product that's neither aesthetically pleasing nor technically interesting to the majority of self-builders.
Date Issued: 18th Nov 2010
Conceived back in 2004 and brought to market just a year later, the 80 PLUS initiative is one of many standards introduced in an effort to increase energy efficiency in modern technology. Targeting computer power supplies, it awards PSUs that are able to achieve an energy efficiency of over 80 per cent at varying workloads and a power factor of 0.9 or more at 100 per cent load.
Date Issued: 20th Nov 2008
This TekSpek explains what Green Computing is, what it means to the consumer, and how energy-efficient components can be beneficial in the home.