• 80 PLUS® BRONZE certified - Up to 88% efficient, to reduce your electricity bill
• AQ5 - Antec Quality 5 year warranty and lifetime global 24/7 support
• 16-pin Socket - Industry-leading 16-pin sockets double the modular connectivity by supporting 2 different 8-pin cables per socket and allow for future connector changes
• 135 mm LED DBB Silence - Whisper-quiet high-quality LED double ball bearing fan with long lifetime
• Thermal Manager - An advanced low voltage fan control for optimal heat & noise management
• High Current Rails - 2 +12V rails with high load capabilities ensure maximum CPU & GPU compatibility
• 98.8% +12V - Output for maximum CPU & GPU support
• Multi PCI-E - 4 PCI-E connectors for multiple GPU support
• NVIDIA SLI®-Ready & AMD Crossfire certified - Tested & certified by NVIDIA® for SLI® & AMD for Crossfire systems
• CircuitShield™ - Full suite of industrial grade protections:
- Over Current Protection (OCP),
- Over Voltage Protection (OVP),
- Under Voltage Protection (UVP),
- Short Circuit Protection (SCP),
- Over Power Protection (OPP),
- Over Temperature Protection (OTP) & Surge & Inrush Protection (SIP)
• Japanese Heavy-Duty Caps - High-performance Japanese capacitors ensure tightest DC stability and regulation
• Stealth Wires - All wires darkened for minimal visibility in chassis
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 60 months
Date Issued: 4th Jul 2011
Let's face it, power-supply units (PSUs) are boring. Presented in what's usually a mundane box spitting cables from one end, this is a product that's neither aesthetically pleasing nor technically interesting to the majority of self-builders.
Date Issued: 18th Nov 2010
Conceived back in 2004 and brought to market just a year later, the 80 PLUS initiative is one of many standards introduced in an effort to increase energy efficiency in modern technology. Targeting computer power supplies, it awards PSUs that are able to achieve an energy efficiency of over 80 per cent at varying workloads and a power factor of 0.9 or more at 100 per cent load.
Date Issued: 20th Nov 2008
This TekSpek explains what Green Computing is, what it means to the consumer, and how energy-efficient components can be beneficial in the home.