XFX P1-750S-NLB9 750W Power Supply
750W XFX P1-750S-NLB9 Non-Modular, 80 PLUS Bronze, 1x135mm Fan, ATX PSU
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
• High quality Japanese brand capacitors (105°C).
• Tight voltage regulation (±5%).
• High efficiency operation up to 85%.
• Single, high power +12V rail (up to 62A/744W).
• DC to DC Voltage Regulator modules for +3.3V and +5V.
• Solid polymer caps provide enhanced reliability and stability.
• Quiet 135mm ball bearing fan provides superior cooling.
• Supports multiple high-end graphic cards (SLI & CrossFire).
• Active Power Factor Correction.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- 09068 354 400
Date Issued: 18th Nov 2010
Conceived back in 2004 and brought to market just a year later, the 80 PLUS initiative is one of many standards introduced in an effort to increase energy efficiency in modern technology. Targeting computer power supplies, it awards PSUs that are able to achieve an energy efficiency of over 80 per cent at varying workloads and a power factor of 0.9 or more at 100 per cent load.
Date Issued: 20th Nov 2008
This TekSpek explains what Green Computing is, what it means to the consumer, and how energy-efficient components can be beneficial in the home.