Corsair CP-9020015-UK CX 750W Power Supply
750W Corsair Builder Series CX CP-9020015-UK Non-Modular, 80 PLUS Bronze, Single Rail, 1x120mm Fan, ATX v2.31 PSU
By DPD On 29th May 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Features • Compatible with 4th generation Intel® Core™ series processors
• Up to 85% energy efficiency means less heat generation and lower energy bills.
• 0.99 Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power.
• Universal AC input from 90-264V.
• A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components.
• Over-voltage and over-power protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
• Extra long fully-sleeved cables support full tower chassis.
• It supports the latest ATX12V v2.3 standard and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems.
• A three year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair¡¦s legendary technical support and customer service.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0871 472 4747