The XMS Series TR3X6G1600C9 is a 6144MByte kit of DDR3 SDRAM DIMMs built using Corsair's high performance heat sink which includes Intel's Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP 1.2).
This part delivers outstanding performance in the latest generation of X58 DDR3-based motherboards. It has been tested extensively in popular X58 motherboards to ensure compatibility and performance at its rated speed.
This memory has been verified to operate at 1600MHz at latencies of 9-9-9-24 at 1.65V VDIMM.
• Supports Intel Core i7
• Each three module set is tested at 1600MHz
• Packaged together immediately following system test
• Tested together at 1600MHz, Vdimm = 1.65V, at latency settings of 9-9-9-24 on Intel X58 DDR3-based motherboards.
• SPD programmed at: JEDEC standard 9-9-9-24 values at 1333MHz.
• 6144 Megabytes of DDR3 memory
• Three matched 2GB modules
• 100% tested at 1600MHz in X58-based motherboards
• Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP)
• Lifetime Warranty
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as 6GB (3x2GB) Corsair DDR3 XMS3, PC3-12800 (1600), Non-ECC Unbuffered, CAS 9-9-9-24, XMP, 1.65V . Please choose from the list below.