Powercool 650W Power Supply
650W Powercool PCPC650AUBA, 80 PLUS, SLI/CrossFire, Quiet Fan, ATX v2.2, PSU
• Multi-GPU support: independent double +12V rails designed specially for dual graphic cards.
• AMD support: supports the newest Athlon 64 CPU by AMD.
• Active PFC: enhances utilization of energy.
• Ventilation: 1 x 12cm fan.
• Fan Speed Control.
• Short Circuit Protection.
• Over Voltage Protection.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 1 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 18th Nov 2010
Conceived back in 2004 and brought to market just a year later, the 80 PLUS initiative is one of many standards introduced in an effort to increase energy efficiency in modern technology. Targeting computer power supplies, it awards PSUs that are able to achieve an energy efficiency of over 80 per cent at varying workloads and a power factor of 0.9 or more at 100 per cent load.
Date Issued: 20th Nov 2008
This TekSpek explains what Green Computing is, what it means to the consumer, and how energy-efficient components can be beneficial in the home.