Unique, continuous EasyRail™ technology enables you to maximize available power and make set-up easy. Stack numerous power-hungry components without fear of crashing. It's also a perfect solution for hardcore gamers.
The world's only PSUs with EasyRail™ Features • 550W of continuous power at 50°C
• Tight voltage regulation (±5%)
• High efficiency operation up to 85% (80 Plus Bronze)
• Single, high power +12V rail (up to 53A/636W)
• High quality Japanese brand capacitor (105°C)
• Quiet 135mm ball bearing fan provides superior cooling
• Supports multiple high-end graphic adapters (NVIDIA SLI & ATI CrossFire Ready)
• Supports the latest ATX12V and EPS12V standards
• Active PFC with Universal AC input
• Energy Star 4.0 and RoHS compliant
• 5-Year Limited Warranty
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- 09068 354 400
Date Issued: 4th Jul 2011
Let's face it, power-supply units (PSUs) are boring. Presented in what's usually a mundane box spitting cables from one end, this is a product that's neither aesthetically pleasing nor technically interesting to the majority of self-builders.
Date Issued: 18th Nov 2010
Conceived back in 2004 and brought to market just a year later, the 80 PLUS initiative is one of many standards introduced in an effort to increase energy efficiency in modern technology. Targeting computer power supplies, it awards PSUs that are able to achieve an energy efficiency of over 80 per cent at varying workloads and a power factor of 0.9 or more at 100 per cent load.
Date Issued: 20th Nov 2008
This TekSpek explains what Green Computing is, what it means to the consumer, and how energy-efficient components can be beneficial in the home.