EVGA 550w SuperNOVA Full Modula G3 Power Supply/PSU
EVGA SuperNOVA power supplies are well-known for their extreme efficiency, performance and reliability. In fact, over the last 3 years EVGA SuperNOVA power supplies have won over 70 awards from leading review sites. EVGA’s dedication to performance has forged the latest power supply platform: the EVGA SuperNOVA G3 Series. With these new power supplies, EVGA took the best features of the award-winning G2 lineup and made them even better. The SuperNOVA G3’s smaller size, improved performance and a new Hydraulic Dynamic Bearing fan give you ultra-quiet performance with an increased lifespan.
Small Size, Big Performance
A reduced size does not mean reduced performance with the EVGA SuperNOVA G3 power supplies. At only 150mm long, this makes these some of the smallest power supplies on the market today, while offering improved performance and features.
Hydraulic Dynamic Bearing Fan
Better performance, quieter operation and a longer lifespan.
Next Gen Performance
Next-generation systems deserve next-generation performance. The EVGA SuperNOVA G3 takes the already efficient G2 series and makes it even better with improved efficiency and lower ripple. These power supplies are over 91% efficient!
EVGA ECO mode means the power supply is completely silent during low to medium loads. This is one quiet power supply!
Fully Modular Design
Use only the cables you need, reducing cable clutter and improving case airflow. Features • 80 PLUS Gold certified, with 90% (115VAC) / 92% (220VAC~240VAC) efficiency or higher under typical loads.
• Highest quality Japanese brand capacitors ensure long-term reliability.
• Fully Modular to reduce clutter and improve airflow.
• NVIDIA SLI & AMD Crossfire Ready.
• Unbeatable 7 Year Warranty and unparalleled EVGA Customer Support.
• Heavy-duty protections, including OVP (Over Voltage Protection), UVP (Under Voltage Protection), OCP (Over Current Protection), OPP (Over Power Protection), SCP (Short Circuit Protection), and OTP (Over Temperature Protection).
• EVGA ECO Intelligent Thermal Control System elminates fan noise at low to medium loads.
• Hydraulic Dynamic Bearing Fan for ultra-quiet operation and increased lifespan.
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Gold|
|Max. Efficiency||92 %|
|Fans||1 x 130mm|
|Internal +12V Rails||Single Rail|
|Rail 1 +12V||45.8 A|
|Rail 2 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 3 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 4 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 5 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 6 +12V||N/A|
|Max. Combined Output +12V||45.8 A|
|Dimensions||85 x 150 x 150 (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 120 months
- DOA Period:
- 30 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 01788 247 298
Date Issued: 25th Oct 2017
Power-supply units, or PSUs, are an integral part of any computer build. Often overlooked, it is the component that is likely to last the longest, and it can be moved between systems when you upgrade to the latest and greatest in the future.