Seasonic SS-520FL2 520W Fanless Modular Power Supply
The Platinum Series, certified in accordance to the 80PLUS highest standards, offers the newest technology and innovation for performance and energy savings with up to 92% efficiency and a true power factor of greater than 0.9PF.
Features Special Features -
1. 80PLUS® Platinum Certified Super High Efficiency
2. Full Modular Cabling Design
3. Fanless- 0dBA
4. Patented DC Connector Module with Integrated VRM [Voltage Regulator Module]
5. DC to DC Converter Design
6. Conductive Polymer Aluminum Solid Capacitors
7. Highly Reliable 105°C Japanese Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors
8. Tight Voltage Regulation [±2%]
9. Active Power Factor Correction [99% PF Typical]
10. High +12V Output
11. Gold Plated High Current Terminals
12. Dual Sided PCB Layout
13. Ultra Ventilation [Honeycomb Structure]
14. Multi-GPU Technology Support
15. All-in-One DC Cabling Design
16. Easy Swap Connector
17. Universal AC Input [Full Range]
18. 7 Years Warranty
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Platinum|
|Max. Efficiency||92 %|
|Internal +12V Rails||Single (1) Rail|
|Rail 1 +12V||43 A|
|Rail 2 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 3 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 4 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 5 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 6 +12V||N/A|
|Max. Combined Output +12V||N/A|
|Dimensions||150 x 86 x 160 (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 60 months
- Seasonic / Scan
- 0871 472 4747
Scan Computers will only assist you with a warranty claim within the first year, outside of this time you will have to return to Seasonic directly in Germany.
Date Issued: 4th Jul 2011
Let's face it, power-supply units (PSUs) are boring. Presented in what's usually a mundane box spitting cables from one end, this is a product that's neither aesthetically pleasing nor technically interesting to the majority of self-builders.
Date Issued: 18th Nov 2010
Conceived back in 2004 and brought to market just a year later, the 80 PLUS initiative is one of many standards introduced in an effort to increase energy efficiency in modern technology. Targeting computer power supplies, it awards PSUs that are able to achieve an energy efficiency of over 80 per cent at varying workloads and a power factor of 0.9 or more at 100 per cent load.
Date Issued: 20th Nov 2008
This TekSpek explains what Green Computing is, what it means to the consumer, and how energy-efficient components can be beneficial in the home.