Fractal Design ION SFX 500 Watt Full Modular Power Supply/PSU
500W Fractal Design ION SFX, Fully Modular, 80PLUS Gold, SLI/CrossFire, Single Rail, 41A, 120mm Fan, SFX PSU
By DPD On 7th Apr To 13th Apr
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
Ion SFX 500G 500W 80PLUS Gold Rated Fully Modular Power Supply
The Ion SFX Gold power supply series from Fractal Design offers particularly high efficiency thanks to high-quality components. These fully modular and high-performance power supplies with their 80 PLUS Gold rating include a slim 120 mm fan which is regulated by the unit's temperature and offers whisper-quiet quiet operation.
Power Supply with 80 PLUS Gold Efficiency and Strong 41A Single Rail
The Fractal Design Ion SFX Gold 500W is a powerful power supply and with its 500 Watt total output is more than capable of supplying even high-end gaming PCs with a lot of power. The powerful 12 Volt rail delivers 41 Amps and is certified 80 PLUS Gold. For the electrical components, Fractal Design relies on high-quality 105-degree capacitors from Japan.
The completely modular, individually pluggable cables ensure users enjoy a clean interior and optimized airflow. The high number of individual 0.08 mm diameter strands helps to make the cables extremely flexible, making installation a breeze - especially in compact cases. The Fractal Design Ion SFX Gold 500W provides a 24-pin and a 4+4-pin connector as well as two 6+2-pin PCIe connectors and four SATA and two 4-pin Molex connectors. With this variety of connections, even powerful gaming systems in small cases are a possibility. Visually, the black power supply fits perfectly into any workspace thanks to its classic design.
Larger 120mm Fan Despite Its Small Size
The built-in 120 mm slim fan has a light fluid dynamic bearing, which ensures smooth running during operation and a long service life. Thanks to semi-passive operation, the fan does not start at low system loads and generates only a low volume under full load.
It almost goes without saying that the Fractal Design Ion SFX Gold 500W power supply has all the necessary protective circuits that modern high-end power supplies should offer. In addition, the manufacturer also offers a full ten-year warranty on this high-quality power supply.
• Large 120 mm fan with true long-life FDB bearings for silent, dependable cooling.
• 80 PLUS® Gold Certified for efficient energy usage and reduced heat generation.
• Semi-passive Zero RPM mode allows for absolute silence in low load situations.
• Outstanding output quality with tight voltage regulation and very low ripple and noise.
• Fully modular design for reduced clutter and maximum ease of installation.
• Ultra-high strand count 0.08T wire gives cables fluid flexibility while maintaining a high current capacity.
• Specially formulated 80P PVC insulation offers just the right amount of rigidity for easy cable management.
• Premium Japanese 105°C capacitors provide enhanced reliability and durability.
• Over Power Protection, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Under Voltage Protection, Over Current Protection and Over Temperature Protection.
• Includes SFX-to-ATX mounting bracket.
• Extensive 10-year warranty.
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Gold|
|Max. Efficiency (at 230Vac)|
|Fans||1 x 120mm|
|Internal +12V Rails||Single Rail|
|Rail 1 +12V||41 A|
|Rail 2 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 3 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 4 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 5 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 6 +12V||N/A|
|Max. Combined Output +12V||41 A|
|Dimensions||125 x 63.5 x 125 (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- Quiet PC
Date Issued: 25th Oct 2017
Power-supply units, or PSUs, are an integral part of any computer build. Often overlooked, it is the component that is likely to last the longest, and it can be moved between systems when you upgrade to the latest and greatest in the future.