Hynix 500GB Solid State Drive/SSD HFS500G32TND-N1A2A
A Superior PC Experience
In addition to enhanced performance, an SK hynix SL308 upgrade promotes cooler, quieter, and more energy efficient conditions compared to traditional mechanical hard drives. With no moving parts, SSDs provide peace of mind with their superior durability and reliability.
The SK hynix SL308 offers native TRIM support featured in Windows 7 and up. Designed to maintain the performance of SSD at an optimal level over the lifetime of the drive, TRIM functions by actively deleting invalid data from the SSD’s memory cells to ensure that write operations perform at full speed. Since a memory block must be erased before it can be re-programmed, TRIM improves performance by pro-actively erasing pages containing invalid data, allowing the SSD to write new data without first having to perform a time-consuming erase command.
The SK hynix SL308 adopts Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology (S.M.A.R.T.) which enables the PC to predict the future failure of hard disk drives. Through the SMART system, hard disk drives incorporate a suite of advanced diagnostics that monitor the internal operations of a drive and provide an early warning for many types of potential problems. When a potential problem is detected, the hard drive can be repaired or replaced before any data is lost or damaged.
• 3 years or 75TBW(120/250GB), 150TBW(500GB) Features Total Solution Provider
• We design, develop and produce our own SSD, and by securing all essential components such as NAND, DRAM and in-house controllers, we provide customers with better support.
Leadership in Emerging Technologies PCIe Gen3
• SK hynix accelerates its SSD technology development and are to help its customers to have technology leadership.
• PCIe PC300 Series provides faster speed than SATA3 SC Series SSD.
Outstanding performance, unrivalled speed
• Our SSD boasts stability and speed, through achieving the optimum combination.
• With a fast read speed of 2200MB/s and fast response time, your PC will speed up faster than ever.
• 3 years or 75TBW(120/250GB), 150TBW(500GB)
|Interface||SATA III - 6Gb/s|
|Host Controller Interface|
|Flash Memory Type||TLC|
|Max. Read||560 MB/s|
|Max. Write||490 MB/s|
|DRAM Cache Memory||N/A|
|DRAM Cache Memory Type|
|Max. Random Read 4K||100K IOPS|
|Max. Random Write 4K||85K IOPS|
|Power Consumption (active)||2.3|
|Max. Endurance Rating|
|MTBF||1.5 million Hours|
|Max. Operating Vibration||20G|
|Max. Non-operating Vibration||20G|
|Max. Operating Shock||1500G|
|Max. Non-operating Shock||1500G|
|Connectivity||1 x SATA III - 6Gb/s|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 27th Nov 2017
The arrival of the solid-state drive (SSD) has revolutionised the speed at which modern PCs perform common tasks. This is because SSDs have no moving parts, compared to larger, bulkier mechanical drives, thus they store information on memory chips. This means that accesses, reads and writes are many, many times faster