Sapphire Radeon R9 FURY Tri-X AMD Graphics Card 4GB
4GB Sapphire Radeon R9 FURY Tri-X, 28nm, PCIe 3.0 (x16), 1000MHz HBM, 1000MHz GPU, 3584 Streams, 3x DP 1.2/HDMI
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
AMD Radeon R9 Fury Series graphics — revolutionary inside and out.
AMD's most advanced and innovative CPU to date, AMD Radeon R9 Fury Series graphics deliver the highest GPU memory bandwidth ever for unparalleled 4K and VR gaming. Push your settings to the max with your ideal screen resolution and config (6K gameplay using AMD Eyefinity technology — no problem!), and get ready to redefine reality with amped support for AMD LiquidVR. Exploit DirectX 12 and Vulkan APIs and AMD CrossFire and FreeSync Technologies. Coveting quiet, mod-friendly and liquid-cooled designs? It's all here — and with incredible new levels of design flexibility and scale.
Making Beautiful Memory.
AMD Radeon R9 Fury Series graphics are the world's first graphics card to integrate on-chip High-Bandwidth Memory (HBM) technology. AMD's latest industry innovation delivers more than 3X the bandwidth per watt over GDDR5 and a 4096-bit memory interface for incredible new advances in power and efficiency.
Enjoy The View.
AMD Radeon R9 Fury Series graphics are engineered for 4K gaming, DirectX 12 and Vulkan APIs, max settings and ultimate monitor configuration flexibility. Expand your field of view with AMD Eyefinity technology and experience the smoothest 6K gameplay using 3x1 1440p FreeSync-enabled monitors.
Small Size. Giant Impact.
The sleek, envy-inducing form of the AMD Radeon R9 Fury X graphics card packs an onboard GPU Tach activity meter and LED illumination, plus the raw graphics processing power for a true GPU paradigm shift.
AMD Radeon R9 Fury Series graphics are blazing the trail in virtual reality. AMD LiquidVR ensures world-class VR experiences with low latency and a broad level of head mounted display compatibility.
Prepare to be Amazed by Sapphire FURY Tri-X
Wield the awesome gaming power of the most advanced and innovative GPU ever created for PC gaming. The SAPPHIRE TRI-X R9 FURY is the world's first graphics card with AMD-pioneered High Bandwidth Memory (HBM) integrated on-chip, delivering 60% more memory bandwidth over GDDR5 powering extreme performance and bleeding-edge technology - a true GPU paradigm shift.
The SAPPHIRE Tri-X R9 FURY is equipped with our award winning Tri-X high-performance cooling - better and cooler than ever - so when faced with new-levels of graohics power, the only thing that gets hot under the collar is you.
• Industrial leading Tri-X cooling technology
• Advanced Fan Control - Runs at below 75C when gaming or using demanding applications - Completely Silent under low load
• Best in Class ULTRA 4K gaming and Multi-screen application usage
Advanced Fan Control Features
• Multi-Input Fan control to achieve the maximum Performance within target temperature - 75C
• Advanced Fan Control sets temperature by arbitrating between inputs multiple sensors
• IFC II delivers a silent gaming experience. Fans are stopped under low loads (<50C)
• SAPPHIRE R9 Fury Pro delivers a gaming acoustic output < 25dB at 1200 rpm
Dual UEFI BIOS
Dual UEFI BIOS Switch unlocks thermal controls for Overclocking.
Dual Ball Bearing Fan
Dual Ball Bearing Fan operating life-span is increased by up to 80% longer than regular sleeve bearing fans.
Stiffer Board Design
• Shroud mounted directly to PCB
• Achieves greater rigidity
• Easy to dismount the Shroud for cleaning
Thick Aluminium Backplate
• Provides increased component protection
• Lowest component temperatures
• Superior quality and aesthetic design
• Single green LED indicates when in AMD ZeroCore Power mode
• LED sequence indicates the GPU intensity level
- 8 LEDs located above the PCIe® power connectors
- User configurable to blue color
Ultra 4K gaming experience
Up to 10% Faster than GTX980 in 4K settings.
• AMD FIJI Chip featuring High Bandwidth Memory technology
• 4096-bit memory interface
• 3X the Performance per Watt of GDDR5
• 94% less PCB surface area than GDDR5
High Bandwidth Memory
• Brings DRAM as close as possible to the logic die
• Enables extremely wide bus widths: 60% higher memory bandwidth than R9 290X - 4096 bit memory interface
• Simplifies communication and clocking
• Greatly improves bandwidth per watt: 3X the performance per watt of GDDR5
• Allows for integration of disparate technologies such as DRAM
• Exceed the performance demands of 4K and VR gaming
Small Size, Giant Impact
• 30% Shorter PCB than the R9 290X
• Minimized components space, maximized cooling capacity
• Cooler assembly extends beyond PCB for added air circulation
Tri-X OC Unique Features
• Award Winning SAPPHIRE Tri-X Cooling Technology
• Intelligent Fan Control 2
• Cooler Shroud controls airflow and mounts to frame
• Multi heatpipe array with 1 x 10mm, 2 x 8mm, 4 x 6mm Copper heatpipes
• High density stacked cooler fins
• Die-Cast mounting frame
• 3 x 90mm Fans with 2 Ball Bearing Hub, 80% longer lifespan, 20% efficiency
• Solid Copper transfer plate
• Solid Capacitors
• Enhanced 6 phase power design for GPU VDDC
• 3 x DP +1 x HDMI 1.4
• Dual UEFI Bios Switch standard unlock mode
• AMD FIJI CHIP Featuring HBM Technology (High Bandwidth Memory)
• LED Illumination - 8-LED bar indicates GPU intensity
• Driver support for Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and the very latest Windows 10
Which graphics card suits your needs?
The SAPPHIRE Tri-X R9 FURY has an SPI rating of 5 and offers enthusiast level, 4K performance delivering an ultra-realistic gaming experience with high levels of detail.
• DisplayPort to DVI Dongle Features
AMD Graphics Card Features
AMD LiquidVR™ Technology
AMD's pioneering Virtual Reality Technology will bring better content, comfort, and compatibility to VR applications, for a whole new level of presence.
AMD Eyefinity Technology
Expands the limits of desktop computing by multiplying your screen area. With multiple monitors, everything becomes more immersive
AMD FreeSync™ Technology
AMD FreeSync™ technology puts an end to choppy gameplay and broken frames with fluid, artifact-free performance at virtually any framerate.
Command the competition at 4K resolution and beyond, fueled by a 4096-bit high-bandwidth memory interface for extreme performance and power efficiency.
AMD HD3D Technology
Is supported by an advanced and open ecosystem that, in conjunction with specific AMD hardware and software technologies, enables 3D display capabilities for many PC applications and experiences.
With the sonic brilliance of AMD TrueAudio technology, your games now sound as good as they look. It's designed to improve acoustic realism
AMD Crossfire™ Technology
AMD CrossFire™ technology is the ultimate multi-GPU performance gaming platform, harness the power of two or more discrete graphics cards working in parallel to dramatically improve gaming performance.
AMD PowerTune Technology
AMD PowerTune technology a series of dynamic frequency scaling technologies built into some AMD GPUs and APUs that allow the clock speed of the processor to be dynamically changed by software.
Frame Rate Target Control (FRTC)
Fine-tune your graphics with real-time frame rate control limiting the target frame rate during gameplay, reducing GPU power consumption.
Visual Super Resolution (VSR)
Get quality that rivals 4K, even on a 1080p display while playing your favorite AAA or online games thanks to AMD's VSR.
Battle-ready with optimized performance for next-gen APIs and is designed from the ground up to give you everything you need to enjoy the latest games today and tomorrow.
High Bandwidth Memory (HBM)
AMD's latest innovation delivers more than 3x the bandwidth per watt over GDDR5 along with a 4096-bit memory interface for incredible new advances in power and efficiency.
• PCI Express based PC is required With one X16 lane graphics Slot available on the motherboard.
• 750W (or greater) power supply With two 150W 8-pin PCI Express power connector recommended.
- NOTE: Minimum recommended power supply wattage is based on the specific graphics card and the typical power requirements of other system components. Your system may require more or less power. OEM and other pre-assembled PCs may have different power requirements.
• Minimum 8GB of System memory.
- 16Gb (or more) system memory recommended for AMD CrossFire technology.
• A display with digital input (HDMI, DisplayPort or DVI) is required.
• Supported operating systems include Linux, Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and Windows 7.
• 64-bit operating system required.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- 0871 472 4747