PNY K2200 NVIDIA Quadro 4GB Workstation Graphics Card, PCI-E 2.0 (x16), DP/DVI - VCQK2200-PB
NVIDIA QUADRO SOLUTIONS
THE RIGHT TOOLS FOR PROFESSIONALS
Accelerate your creativity and expand your innovation with NVIDIA® Quadro® the world's most powerful workstation graphics. Support for multiple 4K displays, large memory capacity, advanced photorealistic rendering, and flexible multi-GPU configurations lets you tackle the most challenging visual computing tasks effortlessly. Whether you're developing revolutionary products or telling spectacularly vivid visual stories, Quadro gives you the performance to do it brilliantly.
Designed and built specifically for artists, designers, and engineers, NVIDIA Quadro GPUs power more than 100 professional applications across a broad range of industries. Professionals trust them to enable their best work using applications such as Adobe® Creative Cloud, Avid Media Composer, Autodesk Suites, Dassault Systems, CATIA and SOLIDWORKS, Siemens NX, PTC Creo, and many more.
You need the right tools to do your best work without distractions like slow performance, poor stability, or incompatibility. Accelerate your creativity and expand your innovation with NVIDIA Quadro, the world's most powerful workstation graphics cards.
NVIDIA Quadro is the world's most advanced visual computing platform for workstations. Much more than a powerful graphics accelerator for sophisticated applications used by professionals, NVIDIA Quadro enables you to create and collaborate in exciting new ways. This makes it the #1 solution for designing, visualizing, and simulating your ideas.
NVIDIA® QUADRO® K2200
The NVIDIA Quadro K2200 delivers exceptional power-efficient 3D application performance. 4 GB of GDDR5 GPU memory with fast bandwidth enables you to create large, complex models, and a flexible single-slot form factor makes it compatible with even the most space and power-constrained chassis. Plus, an all-new display engine drives up to four displays with DisplayPort 1.2 support for ultra-high resolutions up to 3840x2160 @ 60 Hz with 30-bit color.
The NVIDIA GPU architecture delivers advanced, power-efficient 3D application performance in a flexible single-slot form factor with no need for external power connectors.
4 GB GDDR5 GPU MEMORY WITH FAST DATA TRANSFER
Large GPU memory with fast bandwidth enables the creation of large, complex models.
A new display engine drives up to four displays with DisplayPort 1.2 support for ultra-high resolutions like 3840x2160 @ 60 Hz with 30-bit color.
• Scalable geometry architecture
• Hardware tessellation engine
• FXAA/TSAA dedicated antialiasing engine
• Bindless Textures
• Shader Model 5.0 (OpenGL 4.4 and DirectX 11)
• Up to 16K x 16K texture and render processing
• Transparent multisampling and super sampling
• 16x angle independent anisotropic filtering
• 32-bit per component floating point texture filtering and blending
• Up to 64X full scene antialiasing (FSAA)
• Decode acceleration for MPEG-2, MPEG-4 Part 2 Advanced Simple Profile, H.264, MVC, VC1, DivX (version 3.11 and later), and Flash (10.1 and later)
• Dedicated H.264 encoder (requires application support)
• Blu-ray dual-stream hardware accelerating (supporting HD picture-in-picture playback)
• Quadro Boost (Automatically increases GPU engine throughput to maximize application performance).
Parallel Computing Capabilities
• Streaming Multi-Processor Design (SM 5.0) delivers high performance and energy efficiency
• Support for all the latest CUDA 6 features, including Unified Memory, Dynamic Parallelism and Dedicated Shared Memory)
• Programming support for CUDA C, CUDA C++, DirectCompute 5.0, OpenCL, Python and Fortran
Advanced Display Features
• Simultaneously drive up to three displays when connected natively
• Support up to four displays when using DisplayPort 1.2 multi-streaming
• Dual DisplayPort 1.2 outputs including Multi-Stream and HBR2 support (capable of supporting resolutions such as 4096 x 2160)
• DisplayPort 1.2 (up to 4096 x 2160 at 60Hz and 2560 x 1600 at 120Hz)
• DVI-I Dual-Link output (up to 2560 x 1600 at 60Hz and 1920 x 1200 at 120Hz)
• DVI-D Dual-Link output (up to 2560 x 1600 at 60Hz and 1920 x 1200 at 120Hz)
• Internal 400MHz DAC DVI-I output (analog display up to 2048 x 1536 at 85Hz)
• DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI 1.4, and HDCP support (HDMI requires 3rd party adapter)
• Stereoscopic 3D display support including NVIDIA 3D Vision Pro and 3D Vision, 3D DLP, interleaved, and passive stereo
• OpenGL and Direct3D quad buffered stereo support
• Underscan/overscan compensation and hardware scaling
• Support for NVIDIA quadro Mosaic, NVIDIA NVIEW multi-display technology, NVIDIA Enterprise Management Tools
DisplayPort and HDMI Digital Audio
• Dolby Digital (AC3), DTS 5.1, multi-channel (7.1) LPCM, Dolby Digital Plus (DD+), and MPEG-2/MPEG-4 AAC, DTS-HD, TrueHD
• Data rates of 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 88.2KHz, 96KHz, 176KHz, and 192KHz
• Word sizes of 16-bit, 20-bit, and 24-bit
|Graphics Chipset||Quadro K2200|
|NVIDIA CUDA Cores||640|
|Memory Size||4 GB|
|Memory Bit Rate|
|Memory Bandwidth||80 GB/s|
|Single Precision Processing||No|
|Single Precision Performance||1.3 teraFLOPS|
|Double Precision Processing||No|
|Double Precision Performance|
|Integer Operations (INT8)|
|H.264 1080p30 Streams||N/A|
|Graphics Interface||PCIe 2.0 (x16)|
|Maximum Digital Resolution|
|Maximum VGA Resolution|
|Multi GPU Support|
|Multi Monitor Support||4 Displays|
|Supported Compute APIs|
|Supported Graphics APIs|
|Microsoft DirectX Support|
|Low Profile Compatible||No|
|Low Profile Support|
|Board Power||68 W|
|Graphics Card Power Connectors|
|Minimum Recommended PSU|
|Maximum GPU Temperature|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 120 months
- 0871 472 4747