450W Corsair SF450 SFX PSU/Power Supply
450W Corsair SF450 High Performance, 80PLUS Gold, Full Modular, SLI/CrossFire, Single Rail, 37A +12V, EPS 12V, 92mm Fan
• 80 PLUS Gold certified: High efficiency operation for less excess heat and lower operating costs.
• Fully Modular: Make your builds and upgrades easy, with clean, great-looking results.
• 100% Japanese 105C electrolytic capacitors: Premium internal components ensure solid power delivery and
long term reliability.
• Zero RPM Fan Mode: Virtually silent operation at low and medium loads.
• Seven year warranty: Your guarantee of reliable operation that will last across several system builds.
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Gold|
|Max. Efficiency||85 %|
|Fans||1 x 92mm|
|Internal +12V Rails||Single Rail|
|Rail 1 +12V||37.5 A|
|Rail 2 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 3 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 4 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 5 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 6 +12V||N/A|
|Max. Combined Output +12V||N/A|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 84 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 84 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 18th Nov 2010
Conceived back in 2004 and brought to market just a year later, the 80 PLUS initiative is one of many standards introduced in an effort to increase energy efficiency in modern technology. Targeting computer power supplies, it awards PSUs that are able to achieve an energy efficiency of over 80 per cent at varying workloads and a power factor of 0.9 or more at 100 per cent load.
Date Issued: 20th Nov 2008
This TekSpek explains what Green Computing is, what it means to the consumer, and how energy-efficient components can be beneficial in the home.