StarTech.com PCIe 4 Port SATA III RAID Controller Card
4 Port StarTech.com SATA III 6Gbps RAID x2 Controller Card, PCIe 2.0 (x2), RAID 1/0/10, HyperDuo SSD Tiering, LP Bracket
By DPD On 18th Sep 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Featuring HyperDuo technology, the SATA card offers SSD auto-tiering which lets you balance the performance advantages of SSD storage with the cost-effectiveness and large capacity of standard hard drives. By combining SSD and HDD drives into a single volume (up to 3 SSD + 1 HDD), HyperDuo discreetly works in the background to identify and move frequently accessed files to the faster SSD drive(s) for improved data throughput - up to 80% of SSD performance! (Note: The HyperDuo automatic storage tiering feature is compatible with computers that use a BIOS.)
The PCIe SATA controller card supports Port Multiplier (PM), enabling multiple SATA drives to be connected to one port over a single cable, for a total of 7 drives (Up to 4 drives through PM on one port, and a single drive to the remaining 3 ports). Plus, the SATA controller card offers an effective hardware RAID solution, with native RAID (0, 1, 1+0) support.
• PCIe SATA Controller Card.
• Low Profile Bracket.
• Driver CD.
• Instruction Manual. Features • Supports HyperDuo SSD auto-tiering.
• 4 AHCI SATA III (6Gbps) ports through PCI Express x2.
• Fully compliant with SATA 3.0 specifications and backward compatible with SATA I/II (1.5/3.0Gbps) drives.
• Supports hardware RAID 0, 1, and 1+0 modes configured through BIOS.
• Compliant with PCI Express 2.0 standards.
• Port Multiplier FIS-based and Command-based switching supported.
• Natively supported single chipset design.
• Simple HyperDuo configuration via card-BIOS level or intuitive GUI console (Windows® only).
• Supports Native Command Queuing (NCQ) and ATA/ATAPI commands.
• Includes Low Profile/Half-Height installation bracket.
• Supports HDDs/SSDs/Optical/Blu-Ray drives.
• LED headers for HDD activity LED indicators.
|Ports Total||4 Port|
|Ports Internal||4 Int Ports|
|Ports External||Ext Ports|
|Connectors||4 x SATA III - 6Gb/s|
|Interface||PCIe 2.0 x2|
|Low Profile Compatible||Yes|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months