The PEXSAT34RH 4-Port PCI Express 2.0 SATA Controller Card with HyperDuo adds 4 AHCI SATA III ports to a computer through a PCIe slot (x2), delivering multiple internal 6Gbps connections for high-performance hard drives and Solid State Drives (SSDs).
Featuring HyperDuo technology, the SATA card offers SSD auto-tiering which lets you balance the performance advantages of SSD storage with the cost-effectiveness and large capacity of standard hard drives. By combining SSD and HDD drives into a single volume (up to 3 SSD + 1 HDD), HyperDuo discreetly works in the background to identify and move frequently accessed files to the faster SSD drive(s) for improved data throughput - up to 80% of SSD performance! (Note: The HyperDuo automatic storage tiering feature is compatible with computers that use a BIOS.)
The PCIe SATA controller card supports Port Multiplier (PM), enabling multiple SATA drives to be connected to one port over a single cable, for a total of 7 drives (Up to 4 drives through PM on one port, and a single drive to the remaining 3 ports). Plus, the SATA controller card offers an effective hardware RAID solution, with native RAID (0, 1, 1+0) support.
• PCIe SATA Controller Card.
• Low Profile Bracket.
• Driver CD.
• Instruction Manual.
• Supports HyperDuo SSD auto-tiering.
• 4 AHCI SATA III (6Gbps) ports through PCI Express x2.
• Fully compliant with SATA 3.0 specifications and backward compatible with SATA I/II (1.5/3.0Gbps) drives.
• Supports hardware RAID 0, 1, and 1+0 modes configured through BIOS.
• Compliant with PCI Express 2.0 standards.
• Port Multiplier FIS-based and Command-based switching supported.
• Natively supported single chipset design.
• Simple HyperDuo configuration via card-BIOS level or intuitive GUI console (Windows® only).
• Supports Native Command Queuing (NCQ) and ATA/ATAPI commands.
• Includes Low Profile/Half-Height installation bracket.
• Supports HDDs/SSDs/Optical/Blu-Ray drives.
• LED headers for HDD activity LED indicators.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as 4 Port StarTech.com SATA III 6Gbps RAID x2 Controller Card, PCIe 2.0 (x2), RAID 1/0/10, HyperDuo SSD Tiering, LP Bracket . Please choose from the list below.