Seagate ST33000650NS Constellation.2 3TB Hard Drive 24x7 Enterprise Class
3TB Seagate ST33000650NS Constellation.2 Enterprise 24x7 3.5" HDD SATA III 6Gb/s 7200rpm 64MB Cache
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Capacity — Maximize your data center footprint by storing up to 114TB per square foot
• Efficiency — Save on power and cooling costs with PowerChoice™ technology
• Enterprise-class reliability — Ensures consistent, scalable and reliable data access 24x7
• Highest data integrity — Enterprise-class 6Gb/s SAS ensures data is stored reliably
• Protect your data with SED and/or FIPS 140-2 compliant options
Stores Upto 7380 Action Packed Games
Stores Upto 852000 Digital Photo's (6Mpix)
Stores Upto 75000 MP3 Songs
Stores Upto 72000 CD Audio Songs
Stores Upto 228 Hours of Digital Video (DV)
Stores Upto 1200 Hours of DVD Quality Video
Stores Upto 360 Hours of HD/BD Quality Video Features • 7200 RPM spindle speed.
• PowerChoice™ for selectable power savings
• Top Cover Attached motor for excellent vibration tolerance
• High instantaneous (burst) data-transfer rates (up to 600MB per second).
• Perpendicular recording technology provides the drives with increased areal density.
• State-of-the-art cache and on-the-fly error-correction algorithms.
• Native Command Queueing with command ordering to increase performance in demanding applications.
• Full-track multiple-sector transfer capability without local processor intervention.
• SeaTools™ diagnostic software performs a drive self-test that eliminates unnecessary drive returns.
• Support for S.M.A.R.T. drive monitoring and reporting.
• Supports latching SATA cables and connectors.
• Worldwide Name (WWN) capability uniquely identifies the drive.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months