Afterburner co-development by MSI and Rivatuner, MSI releases the ultimate graphics card utility “Afterburner”. This utility enables all MSI graphics cards users to boost performance and to monitor all kinds of critical information in real-time. Afterburner is a completely free utility which is compatible with almost all MSI graphics cards.
MSI Solid Capacitor Graphic Cards
MSI Solid Capacitor Graphic Card MSI Graphics Card products utilities high quality solid capacitor. For the gamers and high-end users, this feature not only means that product has better quality components within, but also provide much stronger support while users want to engage in hard-core tuning.
The HDCP provides a robust, cost-effective and transparent method for transmitting and receiving digital entertainment similar to DVI/HDMI-compliant digital displays. HDCP encrypts the date transmitted between the DVI/HDMI connector on the graphics adapter and the display.
* While stocks last, buy this graphics card to get a free voucher good for one digital download of Bioshock:Infinite and Crysis 3 PC games
**While stock lasts buy an identical second card to get a free CROSSFIRE voucher good for a digital download of Hitman: Absolution too!
Propeller Blade on Twin Frozr III
- The special blade design generates 20% more airflow than traditional design.
- 10? cooler & 13.7dB quieter than reference design!!!
MSI Afterburner overclocking utility
- Supports overvoltage function
- Supports advanced fan speed control.
- Supports burn-in stability test.
Military Class III Components
- Hi-C CAP for GPU provides more precise voltage.
- SSC (Solid State Choke) has higher current for better overclocking ability.
- All Solid CAPs have longer lifespan.
AMD Eyefinity Technology Support
- AMD Eyefinity Technology supports maximum 6 displays with 2 DisplayPorts via Multi-Stream Transport (MST HUB).
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- 0870 820 0009
Date Issued: 1st Feb 2012
CPU and graphics processor company AMD released the world's fastest single-GPU graphics card just before Christmas 2011. Known as the Radeon HD 7970 3GB and approximately 20 per cent quicker than NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 580, the new card is based on a brand-new architecture that's called Graphics Core Next (GCN).
Date Issued: 8th Oct 2010
Modern desktop computers and notebooks comprise of a CPU, motherboard, graphics, storage, and, usually an optical drive. Computers have a number of ports and sockets that enable the user to plug-in various peripherals such as a printer, USB mouse, or, perhaps most importantly of all, an Internet connection.
Date Issued: 6th Oct 2010
Have you ever felt like you've run out of space on your desktop? Do you ever get sick of 'alt-tabbing' between multiple windows just to try and find the program that you're looking for? Unfortunately, even high-resolution monitors don't always have enough space to let you get everything done. That's where multi-monitor systems come into play, and nothing makes that easier than AMD's Eyefinity.