StarTech 3ft Mini DP to DVI Adapter Cable Mini DP to DVI Blk
3Ft StarTech Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter Cable Mini DP to DVI Black
By DPD On 24th Jul 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The MDP2DVIMM3B Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter Cable lets you directly connect your Mini DP video source (Desktop PC, Laptop, Ultrabook™, etc.) to a DVI monitor or projector, eliminating the expense of having to upgrade to a Mini DisplayPort-capable monitor.
The adapter cable is 3 feet (1 m) in length, and features male-to-male connectors, allowing you to connect your Mini DisplayPort source directly to a DVI display device with no additional cabling required.
Compatible with Intel® Thunderbolt™, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt I/O port, the adapter supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA).
MDP2DVIMM3B is a passive adapter that requires a dual-mode DisplayPort port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
• Connect a Mini DisplayPort source directly to a DVI monitor or projector, with a single male-male cable. Features • 1x Male Mini DisplayPort connector, 1x Male DVI connector.
• Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA) and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p.
• Compatible with Intel® Thunderbolt™ devices that are capable of outputting a DisplayPort signal.
• Connect your existing DVI display device (monitor, projector) to a Mini DisplayPort output device.
• Ideal for using your DVI monitor as a secondary display.
• Active or Passive Adapter: Passive
• Adapter Style: Cable Adapter
• Audio: No
• Chipset ID: NXP - 3361
• Converter Type: Cable Adapters
• Output Signal : DVI-D (DVI Digital)
• Maximum Cable: Length 0.9 m [3 ft]
• Maximum Digital Resolutions: 1920x1200 / 1080p
• Wide Screen Supported: Yes
• Connector A: 1 - Mini-DisplayPort (20 pin) Male
• Connector B: 1 - DVI-D (25 pin) Male
• System and Cable Requirements: DP++ (DisplayPort++) port required from video card or video source for DVI and HDMI® signal pass-through
• Humidity: 40%-85%RH
• Operating Temperature : 0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)
• Storage Temperature: 0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)
• Cable Length: 0.9 m [3 ft]
• Colour: Black
• Product Height: 15 mm [0.6 in]
• Product Length: 920 mm [36.2 in]
• Product Weight: 75 g [2.6 oz]
• Product Width: 38 mm [1.5 in]
|Type||Mini DisplayPort to DVI-D Adaptor Cable|
|Connector From||Mini DP (Male)|
|Connector To||DVI-D (Male)|
|Total Weight||69.4 g|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months