StarTech 3ft Mini DP to DVI Active Adapter Cable Thunderbolt Ready
3Ft StarTech Mini DisplayPort to DVI Active Adapter Cable - mDP to DVI
By DPD On 26th Jun 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The MDP2DVIMM3BS 3ft active Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter cable lets you directly connect your Mini DP video source (Laptop, Macbook®, Ultrabook™ etc.) directly to a nearby DVI monitor or projector, saving the expense of additional adapters while eliminating the clutter of excess cable.
For guaranteed compatibility with virtually any Mini DisplayPort output the active Mini DP to DVI adapter supports multimode (DP++) as well as single-mode DisplayPort signals. Unlike passive adapters, this ensures the MDP2DVIMM3BS can be used with graphics cards that are not capable of outputting multimode DP++ signals, such as ATI® Eyefinity cards.
Compatible with Intel® Thunderbolt™, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt™ I/O port, the adapter supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200.
The MDP2DVIMM3BS is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Note: This adapter is not compatible for use with the Apple Cinema Display.
The StarTech.com Advantage
• Hassle-free installation with cable-style adapter enabling you to connect your Mini DisplayPort source directly to a DVI display with no additional video cable required.
• Save upgrade costs by connecting your Mini DisplayPort computer to a DVI monitor or Projector.
• Reduces clutter, with a short cable design. Features • Active Mini DisplayPort to DVI conversion.
• 1x Male DisplayPort connector, 1x Male DVI connector.
• Compatible with Intel® Thunderbolt™ devices that are capable of outputting a DisplayPort signal.
• Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200.
• Plug-and-play Installation.
• Use with single-mode Mini DisplayPort video outputs that are not capable of outputting multimode DP++ signals, such as ATI® Eyefinity video cards.
• Connect your DVI display device (monitor, projector) directly to a Mini DisplayPort output device.
• Ideal for using your DVI monitor as a secondary display.
• Active or Passive Adapter: Active
• Adapter Style: Cable Adapter
• Audio: No
• Chipset ID: Parade - PS171
• Converter Type: Cable Adapters
• Maximum Cable Length: 0.9 m [3 ft]
• Maximum Digital Resolutions: 1920 x 1200
• Supported Resolutions: 1024 x 768, 1280 x 720, 1920 x 1080, 1920 x 1200
• Wide Screen Supported : Yes
• Connector A: 1 - Mini-DisplayPort (20 pin) Male
• Connector B: 1 - DVI-D (25 pin) Male
• System and Cable Requirements: Some dual-link DVI monitors manufactured prior to 2014 may have limited resolutions support when used with this adapter.
This adapter is not compatible for use with the Apple Cinema Display.
• Humidity: 40%-85%RH
• Operating Temperature : 0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)
• Storage Temperature: -10°C to 70°C (14°F to 158°F)
• Cable Length: 0.9 m [3 ft]
• Colour: Black
• Product Height: 15 mm [0.6 in]
• Product Length: 920 mm [36.2 in]
• Product Weight: 93.2 g [3.3 oz]
• Product Width: 40 mm [1.6 in]
|Type||Mini DisplayPort to DVI-D Adaptor Cable|
|Connector From||Mini DP (Male)|
|Connector To||DVI-D (Male)|
|Cable Features||Active Adaptor|
|Total Weight||154.7 g|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months